Blaster cr80 flat tracker

rims showed up in the mail today. looks like I screwed up. I wanted to widen out the front so I went with a 4:1 offset. turns out that was the opposite of what I wanted. with the rim flipped the valve stem doesn't hit anything. there no reason why I cant just run them flipped right?

The one pic looks odd with the grab bar but with angle u cant realy see than i saw ur post about cutting the grab bar soi looked again. The grab bar goes on the outsides of those flat spots, to the right of the round frame tubes not inside the slot and thats because right insire the slot is a welded nut, looks like ur bar is after the welded nut leaving nothing to tighten making it kind of just float. Is ur grab bar tight? I can snap pics of mine after work to show if you want.

But wowww this looks good, been looking at doing one but i have a few years before my daughter moves up this big. Loveee the kart wheel looks. Hey when stancing cars and putting 195/55/15 tires on 9.5 inch wide rims (2 tires side by side would fit as if a dually but ur making one stretch to fit) banners dont work eitger, the onlyyyyyy way is spraying eather, shot of air hose, and a tourch, they pop the bead right on, i gaurunteee u the kart tires will. A kart tire is the size of the rim just a stiff bead to seat, if a car tire can stretch farther than a 45degree u should get it first shot

Theres nothing wrong with flipping the rims around. As long as the valve stem isn't hitting anything its fine. Just a little tougher adjusting air pressure that's all.. looking good btw..

Yes its spose to be offset from the frame tubes, i got some pics today for you, your grab bar goes between the bolt and the flat bar that has the nut welded in inside of that. So right now youd be floating, not good, one wheelie hit and the bike will flip, when I go to far the bar stops me and im 215, if it was "floating" id be upside down. these pics show how its offset, and how there is the nut welded inside for you. When I got my first blaster it came with out one, I was extreamly confused when I bought my first aftermarket grab bar but thank god for that nut to make me understand, than I got a few more blasters that still had stock set up and I knew I was right, but Im thinking why the hell is it off set.
imag0068.jpg
imag0077.jpg