blaster build gone wild! pics also

still waiting on f7 pipe and airbox shiould have them tues. blue maier plastic, ac front bumper, asv levers ,banshee spindles and rotors and a nstyle gripper seat cover hopefully this stuff will show up during the week I:I

lots of polishing to do tommorow or mon . front shocks, ac nerf bars, rear grab bar and ac front bumper need to be done

what do u guys think paint the front spindles blue like the arms or black? and i was thinking about doing the outside of the front hubs that blue as well?

Reactions: blasterfreek30
its gonna have a bad to the bone la sleeve 240 done by ken oconnor with a 3 mm stroker port matched cases modded trans with a hinson clutch basket, 36 mm kehin carb i just bought a 03 complete lower end to do this as my 95 motor has a fresh top end and crank seals and i bought a 2003 roller for my wife so when my motor is done i can put the 95 motor in hers with my old fmf pipe

thats good your having ken do that exact motor, he'll be practiced up for my build coming before next spring !!!!!

and turn that flash down on the camera, all that reflectin off shiny stuff is hurtin my eyes, hahahaaaaaaa

are those the maier custon front fenders on your quad? And is that the maier rear custom piece also?? If it is im regretting not getting it now that ive seen it on a quad grrrrx(

Maier custom banshee rear fender.
Maier Blaster racing front fender.
Maier 400ex front fender extensions.
Maier 450 vented hood.

I love it so far!
You made some good progress so far dude, keep it up!
Just curious, what size grit your going down to on sandpaper, and im guessing your using a wheel, correct? What polish?

I love it so far!
You made some good progress so far dude, keep it up!
Just curious, what size grit your going down to on sandpaper, and im guessing your using a wheel, correct? What polish?
with aluminum i usually only go to 320 grit after rough sanding with a dremel or roloc wheel and yes im using a dual arm professional polishing motor actually i have several of them as i do alot of stainless trim restoration for muscle cars i also do polishing for 2 local custom harley builders our local hd and several automotive racing shops. i do all that at nite on the side and i still have cases of compound from when hommediue was still in bussiness making compounds nothing compares to there compound and when i run out its gonna suck lol

hey man isn't it great how much faster these things go together than a drag car? (at least for me!)

and uh.....is that a fox on 275s?

hey man isn't it great how much faster these things go together than a drag car? (at least for me!)

and uh.....is that a fox on 275s?

yes it is and well be in georgia in oct with that car im currently rebuilding it after it had a little meeting with both walls at 160.....ooooooops lol

im suprised u didnt notice the outlaw 10.5 68 camaro nose with the monster 114 turbo inlet in the grille lol

here ya go brando just for u lol

041.jpg

so many toys..........................i'll have to take some of my POS street car in the making sometime

yes it is and well be in georgia in oct with that car im currently rebuilding it after it had a little meeting with both walls at 160.....ooooooops lol

im suprised u didnt notice the outlaw 10.5 68 camaro nose with the monster 114 turbo inlet in the grille lol

Where you going to be "playing" in GA?