***Blaster Bottom End Engine Assembly Vid***

I like it! Nice and detailed, very helpful. This could help a lot of people that might have trouble. Including me! haha I:I

Also! If anyone has good annotation (notes) ideas for me to put up. Just give me what you want to say and the time I should put the annotation up and ill add it :)

Im going to include the types of Yamabond and gasket sealer that are recommended and other small things...

I am re-assembling the bottom end on my sons blaster after putting in a new crank and rod assembly. The clymer manual says to use a few tools to do this # YU90500 (crank shaft install tool ) & # YU90063 (adapter) are these really needed ? I see you didnt use them in the vid. Thanks

I am re-assembling the bottom end on my sons blaster after putting in a new crank and rod assembly. The clymer manual says to use a few tools to do this # YU90500 (crank shaft install tool ) & # YU90063 (adapter) are these really needed ? I see you didnt use them in the vid. Thanks

Everything I used was included in the vid. I think the puller is incase the crank seal tolerances are extremely tight. I just pulled it apart by hand.

Great video.. Now I know how hard it is going to be to tap a new drain plug hole. When you had it in half the transmission is way to close to the drain hole to try to drill and tap...I'm still going to try..

Great video.. Now I know how hard it is going to be to tap a new drain plug hole. When you had it in half the transmission is way to close to the drain hole to try to drill and tap...I'm still going to try..

Buy one of those chuck ring thing's that locks onto the bit so you cant drill too deep. measure with a stick or screw driver and set the chuck so you cant drill too deep. Should be easy enough...

hey man great vid...um maybe u can help me out? I just got my first blaster and i think i messd it up!! The kid told me it ran but it needed sum work...i got it to fire up and run but i had no idea wat was up with the quad...the carb had gas pourin out when u would just kick it after awhile it would start..i got to ride it for about an hr and she fell on her face..head was soakd around it???is my engine fried.. plez HELP ME!!