Blaster&Banshee at Glamis

Knowpig

Aug 11, 2009
This is our pre-Christmas trip.
We were trying to get the Blaster dialed in. We swapped in a 14t front sprocket and some 6 paddle haulers.
This jetting was with the pilot too fat and the needle too lean. The main is pretty close if not right.
Balster rider is 12, Banshee rider 16. And in the part where they were going up Olds together, the Blaster did not know he was being raced on the sly from the side. He was afraid to line up against his big brother. This was also his first trip out with the new porting and for some reason he just wouldn't put his thumb into it very often.
Hope this works-first attempt at a video up-load.

Love the sounds of a Banshee on the pipe(s) !

Ya, they sound pretty cool. I really like the way they hit too. I darn near stole that Banshee for what I paid for it. The only issue I have is those crappy Mikuni 26mm carbs. I need to get rid of those. Other than that, I've been pretty happy with it.

Bad ass! glad to see ppl reppin at glamis with the blaster!!!

Oh ya! And it's only getting better! We've got it jetted a little closer now and the more he rode it, he started to put his thumb in it. We'll try to get a vid of that little guy hammering that thing so you can hear that Blaster sing!
As he gets more comfortable, we'll try to get him into a Power Pro's pipe and let it really scream!

great vids, that place looks awesome

that power pros will help that motor out alot....cant wait to see the vid of the 12 yr old gettin on the throttle some more