Black bear pics

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
heres some pics of some black bears tha my cousin took @ his house in the country, thought they were pretty neat
101_1441.jpg

101_1442.jpg

101_1444.jpg

101_1445.jpg

101_1449.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010085.jpg

P1010106.jpg

damn bro, its almost common to see bears anymore, and that looks like a family of em, ...............and they still ban the bear hunt, yet people complain when they break into your house

They look pretty small, (skinny), but I've never seen that many in a group at one time before. Thats pretty cool. I havent seen any around my house yet this year, but it's still early. They'll be around.

yeah i guess usally a female bear has 2 cubs and sometimes have 3 but i thought it was pretty cool to see 3 cubs, 2 summers ago my uncle and i were fishing @ the second dam in canisteo and there was a big black bear prob 225-250 lbs that walked trough town, then over the dike we were fishing on across the creek and up a steep a$$ bank you could hear trees snapping it was pretty cool

Nice pics,But the one next to the swingset and the one on the porch would make me want to get rid of them anyway I could.

yeah give a couple years if they stay in that area and i might have to help manage the black bear population ;) i've gone black bear hunting acouple times with the shot gun but havnt seen any in the woods close enought to shoot, i did see a hunting video where a guy shoots a grizzly in the head with a bow and drops it in its tracks not thats a little too close for comfort haha

Just recently weve had 2 black bears spotted and captured in my county in the past year. Nobody can figure out what they were doin in illinois, but they were here for some reason

Nobody can figure out what they were doin in illinois, but they were here for some reason

i've learned that books and records may say that a particular animal wont live in certain places but there dead wrong. case infact the mountain lion that used to (and probly still does) pass through our property. i live in louisiana lol