Big bore piston options

Jrdz2120

May 20, 2014
What big bore piston options are there for the Vito's kit besides what Vito's offers?
Thanks.

Although you do have another option. If you have some specific porting you really like and want to make the cylinder last a bit longer you could get the cylinder nikasiled. The 2 other Big bore manufactures CT/La sleeve. The Airsal cylinders already come with Nikasil. I don't remember if the Ct does though. Nikasil is a bit pricey too.

Last edited:
Although you do have another option. If you have some specific porting you really like and want to make the cylinder last longer you could get the cylinder nikasiled. The 2 other Big bore manufactures CT/La sleeve and Airsal, those cylinders already come with Nikasil. Nikasil is a bit pricey though.
Only the airsal cylinder is nikasil. The ct/la are not nikasil and are bore able.
On another note the wossner pistons work in the vitos jugs but I do not prefer them in a vitos jug.

Only the airsal cylinder is nikasil. The ct/la are not nikasil and are bore able.
On another note the wossner pistons work in the vitos jugs but I do not prefer them in a vitos jug.
Yeah your right. Forgot the Ct wasn't.

Ok. So my piston has 050 stamped on top. Will this make it a 72.5mm or 73mm? Measuring the piston, it's 71.98 and the bore is 72.14 so I'm not sure what I have.