big bore blaster build

250blasty

Jan 29, 2013
I got a blaster took alot of time and money to rebuild. Still not done want to make some changes.,and add a few more things. Im on my phone trying to upload pics if it dont work ill upload them soon
But mods are
From today not even fired up the engine yet spent $1192.67(on engine)
Ct racing 250 big bore jug
Wiseco pisten 73mm
Wiseo complete trans
Wiseco bearings
Vitos crank/rod
engine redone washers etc.

Chrome +1+3 a arms
Chrome dominator +3 wide axle
Skid plate
pro amor shock covers
Custom light delete
Maxxis tires front and rear.
Duglas chrome rims
White platics race cut front fenders.I:I
And air scoops
Aluminum airbox
Cr250 carb
K&n filter
will be running on klotz with gear saver in crank case.
I think theres alot more im forgetting. But been rebuilding since april of last year

Yeah lol I had a profile here but lost my log in so just made a new profile. I did a bunch of research off of a few people on here. Yes almost a year haha tell you the truth. Its still not together tore it down had parts painted and since its cold right now, the engines sitting in my room. But the weathers starting to get warmer. So putting it back part by part with grade 8 bolts.
So you guys will have pics up soon just have to get my pics to up load. Just got new blue fuel lines with purple filter.
Ill be on.here more often now just been gone since april busting my ass trying to make money for it.
So thanks to everyone, that helped me out with my blasty before it blew up on me. :(

I'm telling you guys, big total, 100 item mods are a mistake, especially wth these Blasters.
Better to keep them running and modify 1 thing at a time.
Otherwise it is years in the shop while you walk, if you ever get it done.

Steve

IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0293.jpg
this is all before the rebuild, and the crank case that made me rebuild it the guy i bought it from sealed it half ass and was leaking trans, then started to burn trans, so had to rip it apart, and start fresh.I:I

IMAG0292.jpg
heres the way its sitting right now halfway done.;):D

nice "catch" on the blue goo sealed cases !!

sounds like a nice build so far, keep the progress and pics comin.

I got a blaster took alot of time and money to rebuild. Still not done want to make some changes.,and add a few more things. Im on my phone trying to upload pics if it dont work ill upload them soon
But mods are
From today not even fired up the engine yet spent $1192.67(on engine)
Ct racing 250 big bore jug
Wiseco pisten 73mm
Wiseo complete trans
Wiseco bearings
Vitos crank/rod
engine redone washers etc.

Chrome +1+3 a arms
Chrome dominator +3 wide axle
Skid plate
pro amor shock covers
Custom light delete
Maxxis tires front and rear.
Duglas chrome rims
White platics race cut front fenders.I:I
And air scoops
Aluminum airbox
Cr250 carb
K&n filter
will be running on klotz with gear saver in crank case.
I think theres alot more im forgetting. But been rebuilding since april of last year

Very nice!! But why is it on the 73mm piston? That is the last bore, the CT starts on a 72mm piston and then, 72.25, 72.50, or 73mm.

Very nice!! But why is it on the 73mm piston? That is the last bore, the CT starts on a 72mm piston and then, 72.25, 72.50, or 73mm.

yeah when I took the head to yamaha to get honed out for a new piston they told me better off getting a bore, its the last one but the damage done before I bought it was too much, the piston rings were basically twisted. And scarred. So they told me the next time its time for a new piston theyll drop a new sleeve in it. The guy I got it from ripped me off it was night time I missed the blue silicone on the casing and I got to ride it only 4 times down my block then it started to burn oil and leak real bad..
So decided instead of losing out on selling it by parts ill just start fresh with a new running big bore.

I just don't ride at night never had use for headlights. But I was searching to see if I can install a bright purple,green or blue hids. I don't know about those yet lol, if I do ill post a pic

man i fired it up today, was going to polish the exhaust but ill wait..8-|
but was happy the way it fired up and the nice smell of klotz i havent smelled in a yearI:I

Attachments

• IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0566.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0568.jpg
    IMAG0568.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 146