Better looking aftermarket hood?

Ar.blaster.boy

Dec 31, 2011
Arkansas
I've got a 99 yamaha blaster and i hate the hood it has on it right now. So i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a better looking, maybe longer, aftermarket hood for it. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

^^ u have to get a mounting braket for the hood, u can get them at projectblast or u can probably just make them, and i dont know about the headlight.

Maier has the Hood selection. All that the project blaster hoods are are maier race hoods with a scoop bolted on, then a cut

I like the 02 style hoods better than 03+. I cut the stock black plastic mesh out of the 02 stlye hood and got some metal mesh and rivited it in. It looked awesome and is a cheap mod. i then got the maier one piece race front which is good too. then modded it. trimmed the fenders and put a carbon piece on it.
Id say its more prefrence, but id go to project blaster to look cause they have alot of different styles to give you an idea of what you want.

Heres what I got. Its on sale for only 30 bucks and looks pretty good. Although pink is the only color available. But doesn't mean you cant repaint it.

YFS200 BLASTER VENTED HOOD | Maier USA
thats so funny, i did the same thing, lol. i got the maier hood in the white cf and cut my stock hood and put a piece if 1/4 stainless perforated mesh in it... ok, how the hell do i do bigger pics than this?

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited: