before and after

Duane87

Jun 15, 2012
Croswell MI
this is the start of my blaster project.
so far i have repainted the plastic in a black satin and repainted the rims to a gloss red. planning on taking it to the track and trails this weekend to see how the painting holds up.
ive got a set of rear hydro brakes on order and am planning on ordering an exhaust soon.(suggestions welcome!)
the guy i bought it from already removed the oil injection so im running pre mix 32:1 thx to the many posts ive read on this site.
i see my pics are showing up side ways...will work on that for any additional i post in the future

Attachments

• blaster before.jpg
    blaster before.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 303
  • blaster after.jpg
    blaster after.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 368
i painted the plastics also, i know it doesnt really look like it in the photos. i think the guy i bought it from was going for a monster energy look.

oh, i see the plastic now that i went back and looked. it does look much better as a whole.

its getting there. i think i might want to chase down a hood like yo have on yours. do you know if something like that will fit mine?

Search - Surfrjag - That's his Screen name , Find his profile and send him a Pm Private message , You can not post in the For sale or wanted ads until your a Payed member or Have Above 300 Post count !

As to the exhaust, what style of riding do you want it to suit?

Where do you want your power, low revs or high?

Are you looking for grunt or speed?

i mainly ride trails. im told there is a track up the road a bit and want to check it out soon. i would like to set my wheeler up for track riding, pending how good the track i check out is.
so to answer your qestion...im not sure where i want my revs at..if you have any thoughts on where to set it up for riding a track.

to all that have welcomed me to the site, THX! this is an awesome place for info and ideas!

i mainly ride trails. im told there is a track up the road a bit and want to check it out soon. i would like to set my wheeler up for track riding, pending how good the track i check out is.
so to answer your qestion...im not sure where i want my revs at..if you have any thoughts on where to set it up for riding a track.

to all that have welcomed me to the site, THX! this is an awesome place for info and ideas!

Fast track, slow track, flat track, MX track?????????

Different pipe, different sprockets, different tyres.

All play a big part in setup.

I use a low/mid pipe, 3 sprocket sets and 2 sets of rear tyres. Mainly fo MX, but with some flat track thrown in.

WOW!!!! man im in way over my head!! ill have to get to the track and check it out. im not planning on traveling to far to race. i think im going to get with a few friends that live close and hang with them. they both ride LTR 450's (i think) so im not looking to keep up with them just hold my own withot buying a different machine