• Banshee

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Blaster

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FMFRacingBlaster

Jun 19, 2008
Im looking to get a banshee becasue I finished working on my blaster, Whats better a blaster or a banshee. Please choose one and tell whats good or bad about them both from experience. Thanks!

i would say definatly shee i have both and i love the shee power wise no comparison, braking is a ton better unless you upgrade the brakes on the blaster and handling is better i personally think the shee is better all around

i have both and love em both! the banshee has that rediculous power but the blaster has great handling and its light. definetly get the shee!

I'd go with the blaster, it's lighter and you can turn one into a real rocket. Its always better smoking someone on a machine that is meant for beginners.

tsss, I love the blasters and mind you I would sell my shee before my blaster but, I Def. prefer the shee, i prefer the shee even over the new 4 strokes i have a buddie with 450r and a dud down the way has a yfz450 i rode once, and to me they are to small, the shee to me is like a cadillac, and power galore, however keep your blaster you will need a spare bike getting mainly the carbs on the shee sinked and both working well can be a regular headache. and the shee cost more and takes more time to fix.

banshees are cool, i love blaster though, i agree with 245strocker, with time and money you can make a blaster an amazing machine. plus i think blasters look a tad bit cooler =)

does anyone know how you could make a blaster sound more like a banshee, cause dan151 had a vid of his blaster and it sounded like a banshee

thanks, I made my decision... Im going to but a banshee and keep the blaster for differnt riding areas and conditions. I have a friend with a banshee I rode his and I loved the power. He know nut and bolt with the shees so i'll have him do all the fine tuning. Thanks to all!

Well, Banshees are killer machines but would have to be pretty bad ass to keep up with our blaster. Im sure it would probably get us in a straight line. But them together on the track, and it would have no chance.

same i like the blaster for the compactedness i used to own a dirtbike but sold it to get my blaster only cuz he blaster can run well even in the snow ( i was always putting my bike down)