Banshee parts on a blaster.

my banshee rear plastics are on the way I:I
and to make it look even ill extend my swing at school I:I I:I

OK! I'm tired of seeing people talk about what banshee parts will and will not work on a Blaster.

If you have an older blaster you can use a banshee or warrior rear carrier and axle with a small spacer between the carrier and the swing arm where the bolt runs through. basically an oversized washer. . No modification required and this allows you to use the hydraulic brakes used on the newer blasters. If you do this you need the right foot peg from a banshee as well and a bracket needs to be welded to the frame to hold the master cylinder. There is a spot where you can bolt a bracket but it is only one hole. You need 2 holes for the master cylinder.

The rear shock off of a banshee and warrior will bolt on a blaster but it will lower your blaster an inch or 2. Everyone seems to think it will raise it but it will not. Banshee uses a wishbone and the blaster doesn't. Here is a tip. The raptor shock is the same size as a blaster but much stiffer.

Here is the question that everyone asks. Will the banshee swingarm bolt on a blaster. The answer is No(Unless you like to cut and weld) They are totally different.

And the biggest question of all. Will Banshee a-arms bolt onto a blaster. So everyone knows the banshee a-arms will bolt right on with no modification. If you do bolt the banshee a-arms on you want to use the banshee spindles then your able to use hydraulic calipers and brakes. The warrior, banshee, raptor and blaster a-arms are all interchangeable. But be careful with the blaster drum brake to hydraulic. If you use the banshee,raptor or warrior a-arm use their spindles and hubs as well.

I beleive the banshee steering stem will work but I'm not 100% sure. I know it is 2inches longer than a stock blaster stem.

And last. Don't waste your money on Banshee front shocks. They are just as worthless as the blaster front shocks. Yes they will bolt up and give you an inch but they are junk. If they are free then use em, but don't waste your money.

If I missed anything then let me know.

Good read,However I do not agree that anyone should use the spacer setup with the shee carrier.I know it works but I know I would destroy that setup my first time out.I like to see the 03-06blaster carrier with the shee axle and 03-06blaster/shee brake hub.Now I am curious to see if shee a-arms fit.If they do thats a bonus for alot of blaster riders.Good info.Thanks for sharing

And the biggest question of all. Will Banshee a-arms bolt onto a blaster. So everyone knows the banshee a-arms will bolt right on with no modification. If you do bolt the banshee a-arms on you want to use the banshee spindles then your able to use hydraulic calipers and brakes. The warrior, banshee, raptor and blaster a-arms are all interchangeable. But be careful with the blaster drum brake to hydraulic. If you use the banshee,raptor or warrior a-arm use their spindles and hubs as well.

FALSE! Just looked into it and the top blaster arm is roughly 7 inches wide where as the top banshee arm is roughly 8 3/4 inches wide.

FALSE! Just looked into it and the top blaster arm is roughly 7 inches wide where as the top banshee arm is roughly 8 3/4 inches wide.

Absolutely true.He is false with that statement.The banshee a-arms do not mount up to a blaster.I looked into it also and they deffinately do not bolt straight up and the top a-arm is not even close to the blasters size.

Sorry Guys your right. I just went and measured my banshee and blaster. Thats pretty sad for me seeing how I own both. The aftermarket arms use adapters that make them able. Not all aftermarkets will work either I'm sure. The arms on my blaster were bolted on a banshee at one time. Then the guy decided he wanted chrome and I bought em. I know why I had extra spacers. They use heim joints where it bolts to the frame and has these special shim/spacers that you add for a banshee and take out for a blaster.I guess! I know when my buddie put new arms on his banshee I held his lower arm up to my Blaster frame and it will fit but I never measured the top one. At least it was really close, not 2 inches. I just assumed it would fit because it looks identical to the blaster arm and I seen the arms I have on a banshee. Then I bought em. Thanks for looking into that. I feel like an idiot. Hopefully no hard feelings. I know a lot of sh*t but I screwed that one up.

Banshee rear shocks do not bolt right up either, I tried it and the bottom pin fits fine when mounting it, but the top bolt will not go through the eye on the banshee shock. Hope no one ran out and bought a banshee shock. Need to be sure that what is being said on here is 100 percent correct. Just guessing doesn't cut it.

i have 2 rear banshee axle carriers (rear hubs) if you want to buy them...but you will need a banshee axle then you should get a hydro set up