Back into the Blaster game!

Longview

Mar 16, 2012
Attleboro, Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Picking up a bare frame tomorrow, going to be a full build, I'm excited!

I was on here awhile ago if anyone remembers me, my 2000 was a piece of junk when i got it, KOR rebuilt it ran pretty good but then i snapped my collar bone riding a buddys' 125. Sold my blaster afterwards got a Jeep that i posted on here i believe, that's on the road now.

Anyways i'm sure ill get a build thread going soon and fit right back in! :D

-Devin

Hows it going Devin? Nice to see you back in the game on a blaster. It's about time. Atleast you didn't get caught up in the "it's a jeep thing" game. lol

I'm back! It's been awhile, I just picked up a bare frame and the build begins. This time around actually have a job so it should be done quickly. (I doubt quickly lol) but this time it's going to be built the way I want it. I'm not sure what route I'm going to go with te engine yet but I want this thing to be fast and I want to keep up with my buddy's on their 400s/450s. But I litterally need everything. I just finished painting the frame so at least I'm working with a clean slate. I forget a lot of the mods that were going around when I had my blaster but I remember there was a way to run a banshee axle. Anyone know wha I'm talking about? Anyways later I'll get some pictures of my old Blaster and my new frame on here and eventually this thing will be put back together. I'll get some pictures of the Jeep I've been building in my spare time.