Arias cylinder used no nationals race quad ?

Nov 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
Has anyone ever heard of an Arias cylinder used on a nationals race quad that uses a 250r reed cage ? I know this sounds stupid but a friend of a friend said he has that Arias cylinder that he bought as a spare for his blaster when he use to race, supposably it was sent to a mechanic/shop ( Arias ) and got ported and polished and it uses a 250r reed cage. This is the same dude that I was going to buy the keihin carb from but I found out he lives an hour away. If I can get the jug for a good price along with the carb then it might be worth the drive, but I wanted some input/info on it first if possible !

as far as i know you/he are talking about an airsal cylinder, project blaster used to sale them, they're french or italian made ?
and yes, they are used alot on national mx quads.
they are a nikasealed (chrome lined) cylinder instead of the cast sleeve used in most blaster cylinders.
and if i remember correctly ?? ...only the 240 firebreather versions of that airsal used the 250 reed cage ???

here's what a quick search turned up...........
http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/my-new-cylinder-11547/

[04 National MX Blaster] - ATV Riders Forums - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, CanAm, Arctic Cat, Kymco ATVs

Hey guys sorry I didn't respond to this thread yesterday, me and my fiancé went out and got home late. Anyway I'm going to meet that dude tomorrow after I get out of work to buy the rest of his Blaster parts, I couldn't resist with the price he told me. Hes got a stock jug, that Arias/Airsal jug, the Keihin pj 34mm carb, headlight, wiring harness and possibly a couple other things for $125. I won't be needing or using it all but I figured there would be members on here that will want/need some of the parts I don't use . . . which is why I told him I'd buy it all !

well, since it seems like your offering to pass some of these parts on.......
i call second dibs on that airsal cylinder if you don't have the need, or funds to use it (getting new nikaseal plating is like $2-300, if needed) :)

Sorry Awk, I fell asleep last night just after my last post and woke up at 6:45 to call into work then slept all the way until 5:00 when my son woke up from his nap. I am sicker then a dog, I feel like death ! I may or may not use that airsal cylinder, I was interested in it more so for the porting/polishing and the fact it uses 250r reeds, than anything else ! If it needs re-plating you can more likely than not consider it yours ! I was supposed to go to the guys house today but due to being sick, did not ! If I'm feeling ANY better, I will go meet up with him tomorrow !