anyone runnin a G force

ive never ran one, but i have read alot about them......there REALLY nice axles and there super strong, and alot lighter then like durablues

and there price tag isnt that bad, ive seen priceier

see thats the thing im scared about its adjustable i dont want it adjusting itself while im landing a jump or somthin. and would you replace it if you were me? the stock ones alright but the G force is nice lol

tons of people run g-force axles, if there was a problem like that do you think people would use them still?

see thats the thing im scared about its adjustable i dont want it adjusting itself while im landing a jump or somthin.l

That would be impossible. The splined ends are just a bit longer and it uses spacer rings. If you want it narrower, put the spacers to the outside of the hubs. If wider, put them on the inside of the hubs. This moves the hubs in or out and isn't really a point of failure. (The axle itself doesn't get any wider if that's what you're thinking.)

That would be impossible. The splined ends are just a bit longer and it uses spacer rings. If you want it narrower, put the spacers to the outside of the hubs. If wider, put them on the inside of the hubs. This moves the hubs in or out and isn't really a point of failure. (The axle itself doesn't get any wider if that's what you're thinking.)

ohhhhhh i thought the axle itself got wider lol

They are a nice axle especially for the money.$179.99 to your door for a strong extended chrome axle.How can you beat that.

My son does mx and hits all the jumps and the axle has held up good. My only biotch is the chrome is peeling off.

thanks for all the input guys you have convinced me. im gettin a G force now after i get the swinger and all the other crap i need. i think im gonn leave it stock lenth so i can fit into tight trails and tight hills

I LOVE mine. Lifetime warranty and the price is awesome. She holds up to the track I ride at and it takes a beating! Deff. cant complain. I highly recommend it