Anyone need any of this

Ya Dustin, WTF. Don't want to hear the payment never made it that's bullshit! Better make good then disappear we don't need this kind of bullshit on here!

Yes I see me reading it as well. Sorry I have been away but i'm glad to see that I have kept everyone busy I:I read the posts and might I add LOVE IT!!!I got back Wed yours wheels and tires shipped Thrs you should have them the beginning of the week. For Blasterbruce my apologies for the delay for everyone else :p all other parts sold where shipped before leaving so everything else should have ben delivered. Thanks to all!

Yes I see me reading it as well. Sorry I have been away but i'm glad to see that I have kept everyone busy I:I read the posts and might I add LOVE IT!!!I got back Wed yours wheels and tires shipped Thrs you should have them the beginning of the week. For Blasterbruce my apologies for the delay for everyone else :p all other parts sold where shipped before leaving so everything else should have ben delivered. Thanks to all!

Sorry, your a loser,, u should refund his money and send his goods for the wait!!

if this is the case, which i doubt, as you have been on here numerous times since being "called out", and had every opportunity to respond and/or return a PM/message,
but didn't ????

all you had to do was reply and this would have been avoided

Wow that's one way to piss people off , If I get my parts I will let you know , It's not that hard to send a message to somebody letting them know whats going on , Glad you finally posted something instead of just getting on and reading stuff , Well see if i get the parts and if I do Ill post here

what does the tracking # show ????

what, a tracking # wasn't provided ???
that should be law on here !
provide tracking #'s, or GTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Guess What Showed Up , At 5pm , But i did get the wheels and tires , There flat so i need to air up them up and check to see for leaks , the tires are decent , the rims are not so decent , glad I didn't need the rims .

Well it's good you got your stuff! Communication would of solved this whole mess! Well give honest feedback.