Anyone need any of this

YBMcCall1202

Dec 30, 2010
Cleveland, Tn
Cleaning out this is what is left does anyone need anthing out of this stuff I know people extend arms & polish cases and so on so figures I would put it up here. If anyone needs anthing off any of this shoot me an offer on what you want. Thanks
nx3ted.jpg

11b1a46.jpg

23rn8co.jpg

66m812.jpg

28iu4o2.jpg

Seat $45 shipped, has new gripper cover on it
Carb $25 shipped factory
skid $25 shipped
I dont know whats up with the bottom end. I was riding it one day and it made an abnormal noise and died, i tried kicking it and it wouldnt so i parted it out and got a different wheeler. $85 shipped
Plastics $55 shipped. Were red and were sanded and sprayed with a white plastic primer were going to be painted white but didnt get around to it before it messed up. Need painted.
control arms $35 shipped
Front brakes with new ebc grooved shoes. $35 shipped

Seat $45 shipped
Carb $25 shipped factory
skid $25 shipped
I dont know whats up with the bottom end. I was riding it one day and it made an abnormal noise and died, i tried kicking it and it wouldnt so i parted it out and got a different wheeler. $85 shipped
Plastics $55 shipped
control arms $35 shipped

- Didn't Mention The Front Wheels and Tires I Asked About , Just Thought I'd Remind you If you Didn't Notice

$40 shipped.. shipping is usually $30 on wheels and tires

SOLD , I Need To go Buy a Walmart Prepaid Visa Card As i Don't Have a Credit Or Debit Card , Would You Be Willing To Take a USPS Money Order ? , If Not It Should Only Take Me Until Tomorrow to get The Card And Get Everything Setup !