Anybody want to make $10?

Jammies

Jun 23, 2011
New York
Really, REALLY off topic, but...

If somebody can get all 5 flavors of Venom Energy drink and sell them to me, I'll buy them, shipping, plus $10 for your time and effort. The flavors are Black Mamba (Red), Mojave Rattler (Purple), Killer Taipan (Yellow), Death Adder (Orange), and Venom Bite (A small, probably plastic bottle.)

They should cost $2.89 each, so that's $14.45 in total for the drinks. I'd want you to sell them to me through eBay, as that'd be the simplest way for me. So you could put them up for $30 + shipping and I'd buy them. In the end you'd make a tad more than $10.

Any takers?☺

not to be a dick, but this sounds just like the scammers ads on craigslist, requesting an ebay sale, then file a claim for their money back, saying the goods were never delivered.

jus sayin.

only way i'd do this was thru here, $ paypalled as a gift.
if even all those flavors are in the cooler at the same time ?

Lol, no Awk I see what you mean, eBay has turned into a scam website. Didn't realize it came off that way. I just would prefer eBay because it'd provide structure and some protection for both the seller and I. No offense taken:)

Lol, no Awk I see what you mean, eBay has turned into a scam website. Didn't realize it came off that way. I just would prefer eBay because it'd provide structure and some protection for both the seller and I. No offense taken:)

ebay isn't a scam, it's the craigslist scammers requesting exactly what you did... "create an ebay auction for me"

thats why we have buyer/seller feedback on here,
i have more feedback on here than on ebay, but both are 100%....

http://www.blasterforum.com/itrader.php?u=5502

everyone on here has the capability of having feedback if the've bought/sold anything, it can be found on their profile page, in the row of buttons beside their visitor message box, click the (>) arrow to the right if it isn't showing

btw...i'll give the sunoco here a look for those flavors tomorrow,
i think they carry that ?

Reactions: Jammies
everyone on here has the capability of having feedback if the've bought/sold anything, it can be found on their profile page, in the row of buttons beside their visitor message box, click the (>) arrow to the right if it isn't showing

btw...i'll give the sunoco here a look for those flavors tomorrow,
i think they carry that ?

I didn't know that, very interesting for sure. And if you can't find the little shot bottle that's fine... The deal is still open if you just get the four other flavors. Thanks for clearing that up Awk.

if awk doesnt find it, i think theres a g-station on my way to work that might sell them. i mean they have every flavor of monster, the team real tree, red bull. even the crap brands like amp.

if awk doesnt find it, i think theres a g-station on my way to work that might sell them. i mean they have every flavor of monster, the team real tree, red bull. even the crap brands like amp.

Amp is not a crap brand lol its pretty decent, nothing compared to monster and NOS though

All energy drinks are crap. Plus I've never heard of the Venom brand before. You collecting these flavors to drink or just to have?

Just adding these cans to my collection lol. I've got pretty much all the Monster flavors, so I'm wrapping up that collection and want to start another. Venom isn't sold near me though. I'd post this on another forum, however I'd rather give my business and support to somebody on here, over some random Internet person. I'm really familiar with eBay, but I understand your guys' reasoning. So the seller will have to walk me through how to pay them. Oh, I'm using Paypal, in case that influences who can and can't make the deal. Let me know what you guys find!

Really, REALLY off topic, but...

If somebody can get all 5 flavors of Venom Energy drink and sell them to me, I'll buy them, shipping, plus $10 for your time and effort. The flavors are Black Mamba (Red), Mojave Rattler (Purple), Killer Taipan (Yellow), Death Adder (Orange), and Venom Bite (A small, probably plastic bottle.)

They should cost $2.89 each, so that's $14.45 in total for the drinks. I'd want you to sell them to me through eBay, as that'd be the simplest way for me. So you could put them up for $30 + shipping and I'd buy them. In the end you'd make a tad more than $10.

Any takers?☺

y is ur avatar monster, but u want venom....

over her we only got 5 different flavours of monster,redbull,2 flavours of rock* and 2 flavours of relenthless ....no java over here ,which i love ...

I'm lucky we even have NOS on campus they have full throttle too but nothing else, they don't even sell mountain dew on campus! they have mello yello though

Wow, and I wondered if my 2 coffees and a beer habit were a problem... :)

Paypal works great, put it down as a purchase and they will cover it if it doesn't show up. They may take a small fee for it but that is worth the peace of mind. No need to get Ebay involved.

i had no luck at 2 different convenience stores,
no venom at all ?
good luck with your search

I've drank two Monsters a day for the past two years. It's kinda getting old, I want to try out something new.

That is disgusting. I bet your sh*t is like water too?

That seriously is not good for your health, my friend. 2 A day? You have an addiction.

Don't you watch the news? There is at least one thing on the headlines of Fox or something every month about how "energy drinks" are the worst possible thing you could drink.