any snowboarders out there?

Mrbrocco

Aug 18, 2007
I am getting a flow snowboard for christmas and was wondering if that was a decent brand? When I went to this shop i priced a kit (board,boots,bindings) and the guy told me it was gonna be lik 548 with all that ( the board itself was lik 300) its shift bindings where you can move the front strap. Ill get pictures of it when i open it up I:I

i actully demo`d flows new line last year.
frst day in the mountains the flow bindings broke.they werent even in stores yet so i couldnt get parts.
im not to sure about there boards.
i v had a lot of differnet ones.
really theres not much of a difference.
its basically do you like tall boards or short boards.
wide or skinny.
i know that GNU makes a board out of the same stuff golf balls are made of.
its supposed to be indestructible

My first board was a GNU. I dont know if it was made of the same stuff as golf balls, but I will say it was indestructible. I rode it for about 3 seasons then I gave it to my brother and he rode it for about 6 seasons. If it wasn't for the fact that I just prefer a longer board I would still ride it today. As far as bindings, I like my old school bare bones base model K2's I've had since 93' along with some Airwalk boots which are just about as old.

just got myself some new Vans snowboard boots this year. they have that BOA lacing system. it's not laces, it's like a thin cable. all you do is twist this knob and they tighten right up. then pull the knob out to release. it's pretty frickin sweet, i love them.

got out twice so far, but every time some precipitation rolls in the temp goes up and it rains. ticks me off.... i love snowboarding!

lmao and you dont have any hills!

remember blasterfreak, nobody likes a sissy. if i quit doing something simply cause i got broke once, i would no longer bmx, snowboard, play football, or be in the army.

my right collar bone is permanently dislocated. it sticks out about an inch where it connects below my neck. clicks a lot when i do pushups lol

Reactions: blasterfreek30
I dont have a snowboard but I do sometimes slide down a steep hill my ass, cardboard box, crazy carpet or a motor vehicle.

First time owning one usually id just rent one from Blue mountain its only like 30 mins from my house and they have a bitchin new lift thats pretty fast so I just go up there.

as you guys might know i live in florida where there is no snow..but i do have a snowboard it's a old school burton 155.. i have size 11 boots, board and bindings. if anyone is interested i would sell it all for around 175 bucks.

lmao and you dont have any hills!

remember blasterfreak, nobody likes a sissy. if i quit doing something simply cause i got broke once, i would no longer bmx, snowboard, play football, or be in the army.

my right collar bone is permanently dislocated. it sticks out about an inch where it connects below my neck. clicks a lot when i do pushups lol

lol very true bro, but when the bills piled up cause i was outta work for a month i said, ill stick to trying to kill myself on the blasty instead lol

heh well I Have had some "training" i can pretty much keep decent control and do SOME jumps and VEERRY FEW grinds im always falling lol :D