any bolt on 4stroke motors available?

you wont get it bro, he says he stated that already and also the motor size and what not. this guy bounces all over the place with his comments and statements. first he posts a picture of this "awesome" motor goin in a blaster and then he turns around and basically says the motor is too good to go in a blaster. i mean wtf?? lol.

Put in yours what you like, this is whats going in MINE. This thread is about 4 stroke engines in a Blaster not about what you think or know (which is not much). Respect others so others might respect you. Read and you shall find the info you say I have not put here. You are way too biased and can't or won't see. Not really my problem. I can.
It's true, this thread should be shot and killed. There's no place for this in a kids forum. All you do is fight and critisize others that don't think like you. Kill it, shoot it, whatever.

TORKER.

Sorry man but if your talking about respect you gotta show it. You just said he doesn't know much are you calling him dumb. So far I have seen way more help from him than I have from you. In fact I think all your posts have been in this thread. You gotta earn respect not just expect it to be handed to you just because you are talking about some 4 stroke motor that you claim is to much for the blaster to handle. You also said the blaster is too heavy are you nuts the blaster dry weight is 331lbs the only thing out there thats lighter is the Raptor 250. You sir have just been proven wrong with pretty much every statement I have just made.

Reactions: 2000blasternewb
We should all run over to his 3-wheeler forum and praise him for replacing his 250r with a 4-poke in his first hybrid project. Spending all that time & money on a brick can be depressing. He just needs a little positive feedback. But he comes here spouting knowledge, experience & style while hyping a motor he hasn't used. Then he starts flaming Blasters & our young members. Go figure :)

well i figured i'd go ahead and share the link...
LIFAN 200CC 5 SPD ENGINE MOTOR MOTORCYCLE DIRT BIKE ATV : eBay Motors (item 380204856204 end time Mar-09-10 17:29:33 PST)

it looks pretty tall, but you guys may be able to use it in other projects too

that looks like the biggest piece of chinese sh*t i have ever seen..... looks like something that would be in a gokart you win from walmart lol. if you dont like it here torker theres the door homie!! later!! I:I I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah hommies. You guys need to read a little better. When I said the engines was to much for a stock Blasty, I meant the engine on the trike. Not the aircooled engine. I'm not trying to convince anyone here. I guess some of you have been over to see the trike conversion. Good. It is indeed my first hybrid, TRIKE hybrid that is. No need to convince anyone, don't need to. It's easy to get the right info all twisted to try and make someone else look bad.
It's a good thing you guys back each other up. Thanks for showing me the back door.
Later.
TORKER.