Another Blaster Drag Chassis

hahaha thnaks man..he is alot more intimidating than he looks though.. sshh dont tell anyone..i mean he is a cold blooded killer...;)

that damn dog almost rips my leg off everytime i get to go to matts !!!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaa
(really a very cool, very happy dog, maybe i can get him out in the yard to play when the weather gets better) ????

lookin good matt !!!!!

that damn dog almost rips my leg off everytime i get to go to matts !!!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaa
(really a very cool, very happy dog, maybe i can get him out in the yard to play when the weather gets better) ????

lookin good matt !!!!!

thanks joe!!

yeah he is a killer...hahahaha

he loves to play in the yard.. and attention he can get from anyone, even joe... j/k :p

i cant keep up with him in the yard..he never quits, more energy than a kid.

sorry for the delay...i have been working too much to stop, take pics and upload them..took tonight off a little early..the lighting where i am working right now sucks, sorry. im still in my little basement addition. have to move back out to the garage soon. here are some updated one's:

005-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

awesome work as usual bro....how do u have the steering stem bottom mount hooked up....im gonna run into a prob with ours right there

sorry for the delay...i have been working too much to stop, take pics and upload them..took tonight off a little early..the lighting where i am working right now sucks, sorry. im still in my little basement addition. have to move back out to the garage soon. here are some updated one's:

005-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

Me likey! Do you have a bender too? Great job!