Allen bolt conversion

xJust_Causex

Apr 14, 2010
york, Illinois
Bascially as it states, I know there is a kit out there that you can get that has all the bolt you need to change all of the crappy pan hand screw to ones with allen heads. It has all the bolts for the clutch side and stator side covers and such. I'm wanting to change all these out and I kinda need new gaskets on the cluctch cover, but I don't wanna change it till I can get the kit, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thank You
Levi

Another question, are they all the same length or are they different lengths, If they are the same length then I may just match them up at the local rural king.

Syndermotorsports.com Awk and myself have used these. There are actually 4 different sizes. The entire kits for motor and covers ran me 35 bucks shipped.

slick i think you got ripped, i called snyders and told them i got the one for $18 shipped off of ebay for my bike, but couldnt locate it anymore for my sons build, they said they'd make me a kit up, well a few weeks went buy and no kit, so i called and was told they were waiting for the hex nuts for the head, i didnt want them, told 'em to send the case bolts, well it came incomplete, so i emailed the kid back and forth tryin to get my clutch cover bolts, finally sean snyder saw what was going on, emailed me that "he'd personally take care of it", and a few days later i had another complete kit in my mailbox

call the 800 number on here...........
Snyder Motorsports
if that dont work call.......330-345-5493
ask for the blaster stainless allen head bolt kit for the motor

slick i think you got ripped, i called snyders and told them i got the one for $18 shipped off of ebay for my bike, but couldnt locate it anymore for my sons build, they said they'd make me a kit up, well a few weeks went buy and no kit, so i called and was told they were waiting for the hex nuts for the head, i didnt want them, told 'em to send the case bolts, well it came incomplete, so i emailed the kid back and forth tryin to get my clutch cover bolts, finally sean snyder saw what was going on, emailed me that "he'd personally take care of it", and a few days later i had another complete kit in my mailbox

call the 800 number on here...........
Snyder Motorsports
if that dont work call.......330-345-5493
ask for the blaster stainless allen head bolt kit for the motor

Ya sounds like I got bent over! X(

I also use the sms kit and have boughten 3 with no problems what so ever.They work great.I also did pay a little less for the first 2 but the 3rd was about $30-35 shipped.Either way still a good deal.

not having to worry about stripping out a bolt every time you pull the clutch cover or anything else off is well worth even 35 bucks

What about the bolts for the like the clutch and stator covers, are they the same length or will they be different as you go around. I was thinking about pulling one from each side at matching them up at rural king, mainly cause I don't wanna wait for them to ship, lol. Thank you guys very much.

just do what i did, i takes a little longer but i took bolts out of everything i wanted to change i then went to the local nut and bolt shop and got stainless allen bolts with washers the right length, cost me £5.00, then i gave the guy a tenner and he let me fill a big bag of all lengths and thread sizes of stainless allen bolts with matching washers and nyloc nuts, i did pretty much everything on my bike and i have loads left still and i know when it comes time to take things to bits they wont be rusty. I:I

I'm mainly wanting to change the bolts on the clutch and stator cover, but I don't wanna go buy a bunch of stuff I will not need, and I don't really wanna pull them all out and leave part siting around out in the open as I don't really have a garge to do this in, so I'm hoping to get bolts and pull them change gaskets and put it back together.

i got this kit for my blaster i dont kno where but look up stainless steel bolt kit for blaster i can ask my buddy about it and if he tells me i will tell ya k

the bolts on the clutch cover are like 2 or 3 diffferent sizes, i believe the stator ones are all the same

i got a complete bolt kit for mine from biglots for $1.50. look for a "metric stovebolt kit" comes with like 100 bolts and fit everything on the blaster except the front and rear bumpers and skidplate. Those are m8x1.25