all smiles

beaten blaster

Oct 7, 2012
upstate ny( plattsburgh)
i purchased a leak tester off a fellow member(jus_me)lol ..and at first i was a little afraid of using it,thinking "what if"i have a leak,im very new to a 2 stroke and felt at first overwhelmed if i needed to tear into it to fix a leak..but as i kept reading posts i got the nerve to use it.. first i hand tested it to make sure it held pressure and thenI hooked it all up with no problems for a newbie and hand pumped it to 7 psi and waited then "stared" at it for like a minute..nothing moved..so i got up and left and came back 4 minutes later and the needle was still in the same spot..what a great feeling..no leak!! so i writing this as a huge blaster forum "thank you" to the one's who answered my pm's and questions..you all have been most helpful and i appreciate every thing you all have done for me I:I

agreed now i can drive it and not have to worry anymore..thats why i love this forum,not only are there instructions but almost always there pictures explaining it also..a picture is worth a thousand words.

Yep this forum is awesome, lots of help from everyone. Now I have to grow a pair and make and use a leak down tester. Might do it later today!