? about this months botm contest!

rgpannell

Jan 1, 2010
Northeast Mississippi.
I am just curious about something so I thought I would ask. Last night I checked the botm thread and it showed blonder blaster had 16 and 79bronco had 16 too now this morning I get up and the poll is closed and shows blonder with 12 and bronco with 18 how does that happen how do u lose votes. Just lookin for an answer. Thanks

obviously the same thing happened again, a few months back,
YB was leading at contests end, but when the final votes are tallied, only the voters who are eligible to vote get counted, those that do not have enuf posts to vote are discounted,
well in my opinion this needs change!!!!!
if the "system" will not allow the ineligable to post in the "for sale" and "wanted" sections, then it should be able to stop them from voting in botm also??????

seriously, THIS NEEDS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!

botm means alot to some people, and to have them think they won, or lost, only to find the next day, that this contest is bunk as it runs now, is bullshit
just ask jess(blonder), or yb

now to the winner/runner-up this month.................

congrats bronco, you deserved it, the bike is built perfect
ct cylinder, full works suspension and hydro's

and congrats jess, definately a sweet looking bike, imo, but bronco has the hardware, very nice showing for your first time out, 2nd place to bronco is nuthin to be ashamed of !!!!!
this may be the best showing a "girls bike" has ever made in botm, and we've had some nice one's (mrs305 and blasterbiotch both had nice bikes)
c-ya on friday !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks awk for ya answer man. Yea it needs to be fixed. O and I agree they were both very nice bikes not taking nothing from neither one of them congrats to both of u! I was just curious.

bump, this subject needs addressed !!!!!!!

yes, is there any way to keep the illegitimate voters from casting a vote and then getting filtered later?

Ya it would be possible but that would mean that you would have to have someone write the code script and put it in the forum code, which would mean that the people running the sight would have to be able to change the code(if they are renting the site from somewhere) and someone that knows advanced forum/webpage coding, but yes it is doable and yes it definetly needs fixed, I know I would be pissed to think that I had it to only find out that I lost it, I say both blonder and 79 should get it, as both there bikes are sharp.

yeah it would suck to think u have won to get it took away and it needs attention but if the people would just read the rules it wouldnt be a problem. i dont see what the problem is with people following rules just as in the marketplace not to change the subject but theyre is probably 3 threads a day of people posting for sale and wanted in other sections when they arent allowed to post in the marketplace and that issue hasnt been addressed so i doubt this one will be either