A few questions about tires

now1knowmyabcs

Oct 11, 2009
Pa
To start off i have 22" kenda klaws right now, those are on 8 inch rims but i am looking to step up to either a 9 or 10" rim with a 20" 21" or 22" tire right now my gearing is 13-41.

Im looking at ITP holeshots, but which ones? What is everyone else running as far as tire size and gearing? If I do end up getting smaller tires I will adjust my gearing too.

Also if anyone can help me decide on which specific tire to get I have it narrowed down to the GNCC, XCR, XCT, Holeshot, and XC. I do mostly trail riding with some coal hills. Any help would be appreciated because i'm pretty much stuck. Thanks in advance.

ive tried the 21" stockers some 22" mudlites and now i have on 20" fast trekkers and couldnt be more happy with em. i go everywhere my buddies go with thier hole sh*ts but i dont cry from the price when i get a hole in mine lol. which has actually only happened once in 4 months of running them. my gearing is a 14-40 setup

def go with 10" rear rims it looks GOOD. thats what i run 19" holeshot w/ 10" itp rims f+r my front tires are 20" tho

yea man sure tires are tires u kno? u gotta make the decision and see for yourself on that. they have polls w/ "the best tires" and sh*t but thats everyones personal opinion.

i think im going to do 20" razr 2's on 10x9 rims. and go back to the 13-40 and see where that gets me if i need to step it up i will take it to 14-40.

i have razrs and they do great!! but what most racers are running is razr2s up front with razrs on the back... 22 7 10 fronts and 20 11 9 on back. but if u get holeshots def. get gncc's!

razrs are good, razr 2's have more grip adn more price, i like 18 inch mx tires, they suck in mud but they gove u amazing acceleration and slide like a beast!!!

I'd just stay with the 8" rims unless you just have extra $$ and also 20" tires in the back.