027-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

set of nerf nets....20 shipped
025-2.jpg

3 stock bumpers all in good shape.....20 plus shipping
022-3.jpg

front rims and tires......40+shipping
023-3.jpg

I'm interested in the swing arm. What more can you tell me about it? Who modded it? Was the shock mount moved and is it straight?

I would love a couple more pics of it as well.

I'm interested in the swing arm. What more can you tell me about it? Who modded it? Was the shock mount moved and is it straight?

I would love a couple more pics of it as well.

its one that i had gotten from the swingarm shop that broke on me, i had to reinforce it where it broke, the mount is in the same spot.....that didnt change, but it does have a slight tweak in the carrier mounting bracket that moved from the heat when i welded it, but it has never had another issue after i reinforced it...and its just ugly with the extra brackets welded on it

its one that i had gotten from the swingarm shop that broke on me, i had to reinforce it where it broke, the mount is in the same spot.....that didnt change, but it does have a slight tweak in the carrier mounting bracket that moved from the heat when i welded it, but it has never had another issue after i reinforced it...and its just ugly with the extra brackets welded on it

By tweaked do you mean it's bend or that I may have to jiggle it a bt to get the bold started? When riding it rides straight?

By tweaked do you mean it's bend or that I may have to jiggle it a bt to get the bold started? When riding it rides straight?

yes tweaked as in the bolts are a pain getting in, but i just needs to be put in a vise and banged straight mabe a half inch at the most