88-02 brake pedals needed....AGAIN

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
seems not everyone who accepts my terms for buying my gsxr brakes is holding true to their end of the bargain and not returning their old pedal when the new stuff arrives ?????
being a 100% positive feedback/trusting guy, i give everyone this option so they can still ride while i build their brakes, and trust their word they will return the old unused pedal after getting the gsxr's installed
well that can't be working, a month or so ago, i had 3 extra pedals sitting here, and speeddemon sent me 2 for his build,
but somehow i am out of pedals again ?????

am i gonna have to require a returnable $20 deposit till i get pedals returned ?????

if you didnt send in your pedal, get off your ass and get it to me asap !!!!! WTF ??????

anyone else have any 88-02 pedals PM me, i usually pay $15-20 shipped on ebay, but this ain't ebay

i might still have one laying around from my 2000, if i do and its not f**cked i'll send it your way for the cost of shipping

awesome bro !!!!!!
you know "i got you" if needed also

I got one you can have. Just take care of me when I order a set of rears from you this winter. Pm me your address and I will take if off this weekend and get it to you. It's on a spare frame I got to powder coat.

Reactions: Awk08
I got one you can have. Just take care of me when I order a set of rears from you this winter. Pm me your address and I will take if off this weekend and get it to you. It's on a spare frame I got to powder coat.

thats awesome bro, you know "i got you" when that time comes, have some reps too !!!!!