85?/Blaster?/Banshee?

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
Hi, Im looking for a good deal on an 85. Maybe a yz or rm? Whatever is a good deal but I can't really find one im in the chicago area. I just found this one it looks alright? Your opinions? I don't know why the frame is purple. Probably ask for receipts of rebuild?
Yz 85 lots of new

EDIT

Or maybe even a blaster for the right price. think ive seen 1 on there for 850 but everything else seemed like OK offers. looking for like 1000 and down maybe more for a really nice quad/bike
OR maybe a banshee for a really good price like 1500-2000

Last edited:
Re: 85?

Yea i've seen some of those. I think $1000 is good. But I don't really want one unless it's a good deal. What do you like about the one for 500 something?
I also thought that the kickstand thing was pretty cool on this one Yz85 OBO

lol no i don't have a blaster. im still looking for a great deal. i have a 07 z250 and have had it since 08 i think. I dont see the reason of getting a blaster unless its a good deal. if that makes since, lol

How would I know? I have a blaster... All I know is that a 250 is better than an 85... An 85 you grow out of, a 250 grows on you I:I

Edit: I know you need a tether, nerfs, and usually you need gear... Chest protector, neck brace etc.

Dude you're in a Blaster forum and don't have one? You have to get one dude! They're sooooo fun to race and trail with! :)