$700

Someone changed my title lol

muuuuuuuhahahahahahaaa
i wondered how long it was going to take someone to figure it out I:I
$700 - $70 - $7, then $7.77....LOL
returning to original title now

nice parts/PC job, gonna look good ...
if ya don't sale it all first ?

Haha . Yeah I'm just messing its for my rebuild I'm gathering up parts then when I get them all ill do a rebuild .

Haha . Yeah I'm just messing its for my rebuild I'm gathering up parts then when I get them all ill do a rebuild .

grey hammertone a-arms, swinger, hubs and footpegs would look sweet with that red frame and grey/silver plastics I:I
tie it all together nicely !

I have +3 a arms in gloss black powdered a long with +3 swinger gloss black, pegs also black carreir black and then 4 hubs candy red and the sprocket and rotor hub candy red. So no too much red accents but a little. Might go with rad carrier

I have +3 a arms in gloss black powdered a long with +3 swinger gloss black, pegs also black carreir black and then 4 hubs candy red and the sprocket and rotor hub candy red. So no too much red accents but a little. Might go with rad carrier

sounds good too !!

Yeah its gonna be trailer queen haha. I want to keep this white to tear up but need to sell to fund this thing. Im going with a 240 forged piston trail port, lightened flywheel and head mod