60 mph

no offence but i disagree with everything you just said there!

i agree with you by my own expirience!! if this was true i was already dead ten times

i have a friend who has a warrior with a 1000cc engine build in it they reach top speeds of 210 kmh!! i ve seen it with my own eyes i would never do that but it's posible

no offence but i disagree with everything you just said there!

maybe his toe in/out and camber is off.... shock setting such as too hard out back and too soft up front, or rear end alignment....
it all plays on stability no matter if its a quad car or sled

here is a vid of a local guy here in Niagara with his 500cc banshee at pikes peak... looks pretty stable at nearly 100mph
he is a record holder

Last edited by a moderator:
wow a 1000cc warrior :O sweet vid!! my yfz is geared high ,i overtake cars in 3rd when i get it going(weekend) ill get a vid to show you guys what i mean!

Wow that was a sick ass video wish there was something like that locally. I don't do any trail riding living in a city and all I just tune my quad out of hobby. But I'm def gonna need to get some street tires or slicks so I can do some drift racing in big parking lots. Now that would be cool :)

i dont think high speeds would be stable for our quads. tires arent made for that kind of speed and could blow depending on ur tires. not to mention its gonna be very hard to handle. one time i had it at top speed idk how fast i was going probably mid 50's on a road. I hit a little bump and i MEAN little, started weaving and i almost lost control. that couldve been deadly
It can't be that bad. I've completely maxed out a z400 with a HMF full system(probably around 75-80mph). It was a little twitchy but not too bad.

no no 69 MPH! i clocked it on my G2. i got 14/40 and 20" rear tires and i topped out 69. i have no reason to lie and my G2 is accurate as sh*t. i clocked 61 on 13/40 before i switched to the 14t

So you are running quite a bit faster than a 400ex and Banshee yet don't have any porting? Excuse me if I'm skeptical.

well u not believing me i guess is understandable. i compared my G2 while i was driving my car and its 100% accurate. im not here to prove a point if u dont believe me, than u dont honestly idc. but thats what my G2 showed. and yes i have a few buddies that have 400exs and yes.. i smoked them. i hit 69 but not at a constant speed but it showed at the end of my run on the log

i would love to make a vid and prove my point but i dont have a helmet mount. maybe 1 day i'll do it and hold the camera with 1 hand but that wouldnt be safe. but like i said i aint trying to impress any1 here with BS im here to LEARN about my bike and help others with what ive learned. im not gonna keep going on and on telling u guys my sh*t hit that speed stock or not maybe my bike DID have motor done to it from previous owner for all i know but i know what i saw on my "SPEEDVIEW" app. not to mention watch youtube vids theres ppl clocking their blasters at this speeds and looks pretty stock to me.