4x115 hubs

ok theres no way hubs will fit and be shippable in the small flate rate box. Guess i was right. are the hubs different for different year yfz maybe? but mine dont fit and i wouldnt shoehorn them in without protection. I:I

Image112820101506412.jpg

Image112820101509542.jpg

Image112820101507462.jpg

funny i can fit them and u cant. guess u just dont feel like paying up just like i said u would lol

sounds like you cant accept that your wrong. look at the pics. theres no way. Ill compramise with you. ill sell these for 30 shipped if it makes you feel better. since i use a larger box so they dont get messed up. If i received hubs in packaging like that from anyone that be my last purchase from them.

Ive parted out my Open Class Racing seadoo RXP for 15k and sold thousands of dollars in yfz parts, im not new to the shipping game.

sounds like you cant accept that your wrong. look at the pics. theres no way. Ill compramise with you. ill sell these for 30 shipped if it makes you feel better. since i use a larger box so they dont get messed up. If i received hubs in packaging like that from anyone that be my last purchase from them.

Ive parted out my Open Class Racing seadoo RXP for 15k and sold thousands of dollars in yfz parts, im not new to the shipping game.

no biggie and im not gonna sit and argue with ya over something stupid but like i said ive shipped about 20 sets in that box and never had one set damaged and if they were i would have no probs returning a guys money. with that said this will be my last post in this thread I:I

turn the one hub upside down, it will fit.

also the box can be bulging, as long as it is closed they will ship it. trust me, i shipped a brake hub in one of the envelopes before lol.

turn the one hub upside down, it will fit.

also the box can be bulging, as long as it is closed they will ship it. trust me, i shipped a brake hub in one of the envelopes before lol.

there is no padding for them, i dont ship my stuff like that, id rather pay extra and have receiver be happy not ship it back and give a refund.