4x115 hubs

no offense but 50.00???? ull never sell em for that much lol

$50 shipped is reasonable, i paid 50 for them without shipping.made it nice being able to swap rear tires with common raptors,yfz450,banshee etc. and its OBO

i wont call it un-reasonable, i will call it high for this site, i am sure u would eventually get that on ebay, but we try and hook eachother up. Saying this, it is your item, and we have no right to tell u what to ask for them, good luck selling

Well its asking price...im always open to offers. After paypal fees and shipping im gonna net 30 bucks.

Its a nice upgrade to have on blaster,especially since many own other yamahas with this pattern.

Well its asking price...im always open to offers. After paypal fees and shipping im gonna net 30 bucks.

Its a nice upgrade to have on blaster,especially since many own other yamahas with this pattern.

50 price of item

3 % paypal fee 1.50

shiiping usps small flat rate box 4.95

43.55 net

not picking on u. but if your going to post stuf get ur facts straight
for the record i went on ebay last night and seen plenty for 30.00 shipped i even seen some aluminum ones for what your asking like i said though not trying to tell ya what top do but at 50 u might sell them ittl take ya 7 mos though for 30 ud prolly sell em pretty quick

50 price of item

3 % paypal fee 1.50

shiiping usps small flat rate box 4.95

43.55 net

not picking on u. but if your going to post stuf get ur facts straight
for the record i went on ebay last night and seen plenty for 30.00 shipped i even seen some aluminum ones for what your asking like i said though not trying to tell ya what top do but at 50 u might sell them ittl take ya 7 mos though for 30 ud prolly sell em pretty quick

hubs will not fit in a little flat rate box, thats a joke. have to use a medium size box flat ratebox and those are $10.20 shipping.

1bad442 if you can get them to fit in a small flat rate box id give them to you free lol. just sayin

001-16.jpg

002-17.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-15.jpg

Heres the link to a small flat rate box from usps. A hub will not fit in a 1 5/8 thick box.... ill pm you my paypal adress for the $50 bucks I:I

link:https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDis
play?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&productId=10001641&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10000002&top_category=10000002&categoryId=10000036&top=&currentPage=0&sort=&viewAll=N&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10001641

Heres the link to a small flat rate box from usps. A hub will not fit in a 1 5/8 thick box.... ill pm you my paypal adress for the $50 bucks I:I

link:https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDis
play?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&productId=10001641&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10000002&top_category=10000002&categoryId=10000036&top=&currentPage=0&sort=&viewAll=N&rn=CategoriesDisplay&WT.ac=10001641

u better look above at the pics as they dont lie ill pm u my adress

tell ya what instead of giving me the hubs sell them to someone on the site for 25.00 shipped and donate the money to the site now well how stand up of a guy u are !!

tell ya what instead of giving me the hubs sell them to someone on the site for 25.00 shipped and donate the money to the site now well how stand up of a guy u are !!

I give you credit your hubs did fit in there.im gonna see how my hubs fit,ill keep you posted, and iam man of my word. i wouldnt ship like that with no padding, risk of damage especially to threads.

Last edited:
I give you credit your hubs did fit in there.im gonna see how my hubs fit,ill keep you posted, and iam man of my word. i wouldnt ship like that with no padding, risk of damage especially to threads.

ive shipped at least 20 sets of hubs like that and never had one set get damaged i put a set of plastic caps on the plugs they just werent on when i took the pic i was just showing they do fit in the box