4th gear wheelie

245stroker

Mar 29, 2008
I think I finally figured out how to download and post a vid on here

Last edited by a moderator:
looks and sounds good but I cant pic out the 4th gear wheelie. Ill have to video tape me doing one. Im doing around 50 when I do it on my Kawi.

nice vid 245 or should i say mr chrome. lol. thats the first vid ive ever seen of you besides the vid tj had. you should post some more.

Well now that I know how to upload the vid's on here, I'll get some more once the weather gets decent

nice bike... ehhh wheelies deffffinatly could be better when the snow moves out and the spring comes in i will have to take a couple videos of me wheelying. i start in either 2 or 3 and switch threw my gears walkin it down my street. try and sit back and yank on the clutch in 2nd or 3rd and see what it does then when u wanna switch gears just bring it back pretty far and shift up with out clutch. also dont be afraid to scratch ur pretty grab bar! hahaha

nice bike... ehhh wheelies deffffinatly could be better when the snow moves out and the spring comes in i will have to take a couple videos of me wheelying. i start in either 2 or 3 and switch threw my gears walkin it down my street. try and sit back and yank on the clutch in 2nd or 3rd and see what it does then when u wanna switch gears just bring it back pretty far and shift up with out clutch. also dont be afraid to scratch ur pretty grab bar! hahaha

I don't need to clutch my motor to get the front end off the ground. It'll pull the front wheels up no problem. I'm also not afraid to scratch the grab bar but I also don't wanna tweak the sub frame from having the grab bar slam into the ground