4th gear wheelie

honestly, its no fun walking a 2 stroke...leave that to 4 strokes......2 strokes are supposed to be wide open power wheelie screamers....

fast and peppy

no? of course a four stroke is a walker there the easiest things to wheelie. try a 2stroke and watch out for that power band and bounce off your brake and use your clutch!

Tell you what, bud. You ride your quad the way you want too and I'll ride mine the way I want too.

hey man i wasnt tryin to be mean just sayin u should learn to walk it. and that i think ur wheelie was weak not being mean man. so my bad im hatin on ur wheelie lol.. but very nice quad! sounds healthy

^^^thats not walkin...thats wide open gas....and i didnt say 2 strokes couldnt walk, just said there not as fun as wide open wheelies on a 2 stroke

this is more like walking a wheelie, just a little slower

sorry for jacking you thread stroker

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the other vid's on the thread. The main reason I posted it was because I finally figured out how to upload the vid from my camcorder

sony handycam dcr-dvd108. I like it but I was having problem's down loading the set-up disc that it came with

^^^thats not walkin...thats wide open gas....and i didnt say 2 strokes couldnt walk, just said there not as fun as wide open wheelies on a 2 stroke

this is more like walking a wheelie, just a little slower
YouTube - Slow wheelie 450r

sorry for jacking you thread stroker

Cool video Bro.... I:I
No helmet uncool... watch out for youre safety bro, the worst things can happen when we least expect it...
Huumm i need to learn how to wheelie.

thats not me dude....hh buy i get were you would think it was me...hes got the the same bumper and nerfs as me...and i have a 400ex, thats a 450r.....but its ok...i see were you can get confused

245stroker nice bike and nice engine singing...you have engine to do wheelies in 6th gear whit no problems...the guys show a 4stroke walking i do that in my blaster or in a banshee no problems unfortunately i don´t have my bike runing to show but i have a old movie recorded whith a cell phone wheeling but not in full gas

sory using your topic

look a portuguese freestyler walking maibe 2stroke´s walk hehehe ;)