+4 T-ROCK Standard Swinger

2 lbs for a lot more strenght is a no brainer in my book.These swingers should last forever.

i got my +4 swinger on ebay new for 165, with new bearings/bushings and fresh silver paint. looks stock its so clean, its light and has worked great for me so far. (i have put a hurtin' on it) those look nice and strong but a little too high for me still but hey im cheap

i'll take strength over cheap anyday, but hey thats just me, where i ride requires the strongest stuff avaiable, this ain't no sand pit up here !!!!
cheap inferior strength stuff may just land you on the lifeflight chopper.
which cost me $11,000 just for the 3 minute ride
ask anyone who has ridden here, if your sh*t isn't strong, awk mountain will claim it
ken and tarmo have both ridden here, tarmo even got to meet some local nurses at the ER, guarenteed the memories of here played a role in the strength design of these, and if strong and safe costs a little extra, i'm down !!

I got my swingarm shop +4 off E Bay for $53 brand new. I offered it to Awk for free and he passed. We'll be welding in some gussets and puting on my wifes Blaster. I'll post some pics of the mods. We have one ready to go and should have 4 more ready by the end of next week. All of them will be +4. The Banshee swingers will be next. I'm looking to buy an old stock one. PM me if you have anything.

I got my swingarm shop +4 off E Bay for $53 brand new. I offered it to Awk for free and he passed. We'll be welding in some gussets and puting on my wifes Blaster. I'll post some pics of the mods. We have one ready to go and should have 4 more ready by the end of next week. All of them will be +4. The Banshee swingers will be next. I'm looking to buy an old stock one. PM me if you have anything.

ken i have 2 stock 06 arms u can have for free

/\/\ i saw that one yesterday too, but thought you were gonna hold out for a donor
and just fyi,,,,,,, i'm seeing -2 inch being popular on shee's also, not just extended,
anyone care to tell me why ????