320cc blaster?

i'm gonna bid $100,000 with 10 minutes left, then retract it with a few minutes left,
if it fails and they contact me, i'll just tell them i meant $1000 cause thats all it's worth anyway
which i won't be paying any of it anyway, what is ebay gonna do, personally come take it from me ???
if they cancel my account, i'll just go back to using my girls account, only reason i started my own was to save 200 items of my own, she kept overflowing the "saved items" with bullchit

that guy must be off his rocker if he wants 5 million bux for that quad thats just insane and that quad is worth mabby 5grand or even little more but not worth 5 million

i'm gonna bid $100,000 with 10 minutes left, then retract it with a few minutes left,
if it fails and they contact me, i'll just tell them i meant $1000 cause thats all it's worth anyway
which i won't be paying any of it anyway, what is ebay gonna do, personally come take it from me ???
if they cancel my account, i'll just go back to using my girls account, only reason i started my own was to save 200 items of my own, she kept overflowing the "saved items" with bullchit

haha dude i have been thinking the same thing, we should bid it up to 10,000,000 hahahahahahaha I:I

Great,Everyone who bothered ebay about it as well as him brought about some justice. He can sell his trash to a local person who can kick his ass when they find out whats up with that POS quad.

sweet, the mafia sends another one swimming with the fishes