320cc blaster?

Custom Yamaha Blaster Limited Edition | eBay

Well, before even reading the description, I can tell that its nothing above 240 because its got a Toomey. Toomeys are for lightly modded engines....

And there is no big bore kit out anymore over 240, and it says "Big Bore Kit from 250 to 320" ???? What??? Does that mean its adjustable???

Its the stock style look cylinder which leaves 2 options, stock cylinder, or Vito's 240....

Its also not the ideal setup for a dragger, stock suspension, stock a-arms, nothing has been removed to reduce weight, no wheelie bar, and the crap ebay swingarms....

AND The last year blasters were made was 2006.

GAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Minnesota and Canadian models have reflectors minimum. Some have turn signals and mirrors to register it like a mototcycle. Sure wish NC would catch onto that one...

This ebayer is just clueless. Lol, 'nuff said.

@ Sicivic, I do, too! But even if they did make Blasters street-legal in NC, it would no doubt be a nightmare getting one titled/registered if the DMV in your county is as bad as the one over here.

Edit: I wonder if this seller has been reading this thread, like what happened to 'Noober the other day. I see he has changed the year of the bike from a 2008 to a 2006! Lol.

From what I can gather from the "big bore" description, the seller may have thought that the engine was originally a 250cc before whatever mods were done. But even if you built a standard 200cc to the max, you'd only end up with a 265cc mill. Assuming you took a 250cc engine and added the extra 265cc's, you would end up only 305cc. So coufusdededed... :-/ 8-| Hahaha, people must really hate doing their math homework...

Last edited:
@ Sicivic, I do, too! But even if they did make Blasters street-legal in NC, it would no doubt be a nightmare getting one titled/registered if the DMV in your county is as bad as the one over here.

They are street legal in certain towns where i live in Idaho, you must have a horn, rear view mirrors, lights (front, rear, and brake), titled and liabilty coverage They are very easy to get titled ... only restriction is freeway use.

They are street legal in certain towns where i live in Idaho, you must have a horn, rear view mirrors, lights (front, rear, and brake), titled and liabilty coverage They are very easy to get titled ... only restriction is freeway use.

Wouldn't have such an issue with any of those things (the same stuff you have to have on a motorcycle) and wouldn't want to take a quad on the interstate (something about blaster versus semi at 70mph doesn't appeal to me) but they won't let us take them on the road at all...

I hate you... :D

haha, you know what gets me. I ride mine all the time and have all regulations except rear view mirrors which ive been pulled over and warned about. But also noise 101db is top and they ticket you after that, I've gotten two tickets for exhaust noise they are 32$ though so not bad.

There is a town called Wallace about thirty miles from me that they are legal everywhere in town and they have a four day jamboree every year where there are about 2-3 thousand quads just cruisin around....lol

It also looks like a stock VM26 Mikuni with a TORS eliminator kit in it.

Plus, it's not geared up NEARLY enough for that size rear tire. They look like they're about 25" tall but stock gearing.

I sent the guy a message on ebay and this is what he sent me back. lol

You are correct on the 200cc but you are not correct on the fact that we make our own big bore kits for our bikes. We are a custom bike shop and this is just one of our little projects. If you are interested in buying it feel free to bid this bike will be what you are looking for. If not keep the comments to your self... Thanks!!!

- fullthrottlecustomautos

Hahahhaaaa. BS. Thats a stock cylinder and a Toomey with a gay stamp on it. AND its a left bend pipe which is not what you want for a dragger unless it is a drag pipe and it comes out the side (dont know the correct term for it)

Lets see some pictures of this "custom" big bore kit next to a stock cylinder. Guarantee there wont be a difference