2StrokeFTW's 99 Blaster (56k Beware)

2StrokeFTW

Feb 18, 2009
Scottsdale Arizona
2StrokeFTW's 1999 Yamaha Blaster
I took some recent shots of my bike finally got around to posting them, after owning the bike for about 4 months now and learning everything I can, The Blaster will always be my favorite bike and I have big plans for it down the road when I graduate from UTI in September.

**MODS**
Rebuilt recently 0.20over
Boyesen Reeds
Uni High Flow
Air Scoops
Vito's Jet Kit
FMF Fatty Gold Series Header (Mid-Top PowerBand)
MagicRacing Exhaust Coupler
FMF Powercore 2 Silencer
Klotz Techniplate
One Industries Graphics
Agressive Plastic Shave
Custom Lighting
Shockwears Covers
Jardine Front Bumper
AC Racing 6-Pack Rack
Ceet Gripper Seat
New Pro Taper Grips
Fly Racing handle bars
+3 Rear Wheel Spacers
Flipped Front Wheels

**FUTURE PLANS**
Full Suspension Upgrade Including A-Arms,Shocks,G-Force Axle
240cc Big Bore Vito's Kit W/3mm Stroker Crank
Hydro Brake Conversion
Douglas Wheels and Maxxis Tires
Raptor 700R Rear Fenders

Thanks for looking

-Anthony :]

SDC10031.jpg

SDC10041.jpg

SDC10030.jpg

SDC10029.jpg

SDC10034.jpg

SDC10033.jpg

SDC10027.jpg

SDC10036.jpg

SDC10037.jpg

SDC10039.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man!! oh and that's my buddies 400ex I store my quad at his house he's about to build up a 250r soon (in the backround), BTW his 400ex kills me lol he's gone big bore on it recently.
SDC10042.jpg

Thanks man! back at cha hows your bike ride with all the suspension mods you have looks sick!I:I

I love my 400ex rear! but I hate the works front

they are valved for me but I bottom them out on the smallest jumps

but if your looking for a good rear shock find a cheap 400ex rear

I love my 400ex rear! but I hate the works front

they are valved for me but I bottom them out on the smallest jumps

but if your looking for a good rear shock find a cheap 400ex rear

Yeah i've been hearing ppl using the 400ex shock with great results! you have the works on the front huh.. there a pretty good choice.

man do you live in a desert? that looks crazy how theres no grass and sh*t. nice s2k to whoever owns it! i love those. and lol @ giant dick in front yard...

man do you live in a desert? that looks crazy how theres no grass and sh*t. nice s2k to whoever owns it! i love those. and lol @ giant dick in front yard...

Yeah im down here in Phoenix Arizona, that Cactus is nuts but you can get in alot of trouble if you chop them down of mess with them in AZ hahah so there it is, The S2K is mine man that's a sick Blaster you have man I saw it on youtube At least I think that was your video either way.... mad props!

thanks man. ill trade my blaster for your s2k lol. id be pissed if i couldnt cut down a giant weiner growing infront my house. kinda cool thats its massive but ugly as hell lol.