240 blaster

clotheslined69

Mar 14, 2011
i was wondering if the 240 piston form vitos would be good for like messing around with or if i should get another kind

LA Sleeve is great...Problem is, they're not available at the moment. They're on back order. Best bang for your buck performance wise is gonna be a 4mil stroker crank with your stock jug ported to match the stroker. The vito's kit, out of the box, won't perform as well as you are hoping. Yeah, its an improvement, but you'll like the ported stock jug better.

You need to be more clear.. are you getting a whole big bore kit? If so then yes a Vito's 240 that is ported and polished by a pro will rip. So will and la sleeve

no i just have the 240 piston with a stock jug and head. if i full mx ported and polished it would tht help it and i also have a dmc header with a ct pipe so would it work good?

In order for your engine to be a 240cc you have to have the 240 sleeve. Then the piston you get matches the sleeve. You can't have a 240 with a stock piston or a 240 piston in a stock motor.

my uncle owns his own shop and he works on engines for a living and he said it'll be a 240 if i just put the piston in it without the sleeve bc its an actual 72mm piston and thts whats in the 240 kit too so its all the same thing

my uncle owns his own shop and he works on engines for a living and he said it'll be a 240 if i just put the piston in it without the sleeve bc its an actual 72mm piston and thts whats in the 240 kit too so its all the same thing

lmao....well let us know how it works out for ya in the stock sleeve

ehhhhh a blasty cylinder is only 66mm slick, whats ur uncles shop called? :eek: :eek:

i for one will not get your uncle to do any work for me lol

That cylinder wall will be paper thin with a 72mm piston it. That's if it will fit in the first place without going through the sleeve completely.