2011 mx trx

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
I just realized I never posted any pics of the 450r for the 2011 season.

new stuff is: motoworks sr-4 exhaust, dynatek CDI, gloss black PC'd frame, hoosier mx tires and dwt champion in a box rims

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

lookin good bro, good luck on the season

updated pic's... just got the shock back... wanting to finally hit a race this season....

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

Looks great bro. my cousin has a very similar set up except he has works shocks on it. 18's and they geared it down+ not bein used to a 4 strokes tourque damn watta beast.

cut them fenders :) lookin nice.. your gunna love the DWT racer pack wheels,, best set ive ever owned, light and durable

I had cut fenders when it was white. I am not a fan of them on the 450r's...

but I got to ride practice at the last race before I blew my shock... and the tires are amazing they have an unbelievable amount of traction... but they are not cheap...lol

and I really like these rims so far....

How come you keep having so many problems with the shocks? You had custom axis and they were crap now fox and motowoz and something has gone wrong again lmao. Just to let you know my PEP shocks are holding up fine, and don't cut the fenders they look better normal on the trx imo.

Apart from that, looks great mate although I did prefer white plastics.

How come you keep having so many problems with the shocks? You had custom axis and they were crap now fox and motowoz and something has gone wrong again lmao. Just to let you know my PEP shocks are holding up fine, and don't cut the fenders they look better normal on the trx imo.

Apart from that, looks great mate although I did prefer white plastics.

lol... idk, the custom axis I had I got valved for my weight and I just did not like the fronts.... rear was okay but I got a long travel linkages so I needed a long travel rear shock...

and the problem with the motowoz rear shock is the way we ran the hose. we ran it on the bottom of the sub frame, and I bottomed out and it smashed the hose... never even thought about that happening...lol

100_0234.jpg

Well I would have never thought that would happen, didn't even know that the swing arm was able to travel so much. You have had some crap look mate but I wish you the best with it.