2005 Blaster

i cut the snorkle thingy off (which helps when you run a 400ex rear shock) and put those circle foam vents in mine. but if you do ANYTHING to give the engine more air you need to put a bigger jet in the carb to give it more fuel also. if you dont you will blow the motor from it running lean. jets are very easy to change.

Is there a jet kit?

Here's a great tutorial I used to remove my TORS. (Throttle Override System).

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-remove-your-tors-655/

There are great tutorials on here on just about any mod you want to do to your Blasty. Just type it in the search engine and you'll probably find something, if not several things on whatever it is you wanna do. I:I Also, posting threads usualy gets several pretty quick responses from some knowledgable people.

it cracks me up when people freak out about going threw the mud or water with their blaster or banshee, come on people i thought they were called and ATV

it cracks me up when people freak out about going threw the mud or water with their blaster or banshee, come on people i thought they were called and ATV

i have no problems going threw mud and water but it seems to me that if it sits in water not running you have a serious chance of getting water into your motor, especially in thru the exhaust flange.

see... all my old quads- 01 blaster,01 beartracker, 01 polaris 94 blaster.... alllll of them i beat on thru mud.. and they all had probs.. my new blaster will rarely see mud. trails tho for sure.. dirt tracks and such.

see... all my old quads- 01 blaster,01 beartracker, 01 polaris 94 blaster.... alllll of them i beat on thru mud.. and they all had probs.. my new blaster will rarely see mud. trails tho for sure.. dirt tracks and such.

it was probally the strain of mudding not necesarily the mud itself. straight water is what i dont like.

it was probally the strain of mudding not necesarily the mud itself. straight water is what i dont like.

haha well... where me and 05blaster ride theres alot of holes that are more water then mud... but like it feels good when its 90 out haahhaaahaha

haha well... where me and 05blaster ride theres alot of holes that are more water then mud... but like it feels good when its 90 out haahhaaahaha

i hear ya dude, we ride lots of quarry roady and there are big puddles all over. get kidna skanky though lol :eek:

i hear ya dude, we ride lots of quarry roady and there are big puddles all over. get kidna skanky though lol :eek:

haaha yea. we need some more blastys to ride with around here.. there is 2 other guys but they tried stealing are fourwheelers one time haha.....