2002 blaster has spark and compression wont start

Guess I did come across little strong/negatively, but sometimes it takes a little tough love to get the point through. I have aggressive trail port, Vito's reeds and Fat Bastard pipe and only run a 310@70*f@9-1200 ft, and running rich (some would say pig rich) and doubt it would even run with a 360. This info strongly suggests an air leak somewhere. I (we) are only trying to help avoid a meltdown.

well the kit i bought has 200,210,220,340,350,360 so i just went big this is my first quad and first time with 2 stroke i went to school for automotive training didn't really touch base with 2 stroke but i have a feeling i already f**cked it up by putting the 360 in i was trying to make it faster then my friends kx250 :(

well the kit i bought has 200,210,220,340,350,360 so i just went big this is my first quad and first time with 2 stroke i went to school for automotive training didn't really touch base with 2 stroke but i have a feeling i already f**cked it up by putting the 360 in i was trying to make it faster then my friends kx250 :(

This is typical of jet kits, all the wrong jets, not saying you did the wrong thing by buying a kit, but never buy a kit again, order them seperatly to suit your needs. #260 to #310.:)

Ok, so now we get why the big jet. What head pipe/ expanshion chamber do you have on it? I saw PC slip on, presume that refers to silencer/muffler? Did you actually take reed cage out? Are all the reed screws still in it? Best way to check reeds is to look from carb side and see if you can see daylight between cage and reed, look for cracks, frayed edges.

One thing I did not see mentioned is wether you tried a new plug?

Ok, so now we get why the big jet. What head pipe/ expanshion chamber do you have on it? I saw PC slip on, presume that refers to silencer/muffler? Did you actually take reed cage out? Are all the reed screws still in it? Best way to check reeds is to look from carb side and see if you can see daylight between cage and reed, look for cracks, frayed edges.

One thing I did not see mentioned is wether you tried a new plug?

stock head pipe i looked at the reed cage but not the way you just said i wll do that and yes i put a new plug in it

if u cant even keep this motor running i imagin throwing a banshee motor would be way more simple,I:I giver bud!!!!

i never said it would be easy to just drop it in if you read the other posts i did go to school for automotive so i know how to do sh*t just 2 stroke is new to me so its trail and error

ok id say the 360 main jet you put in is way to rich for your bike 350,340 even 300 is prolly all way to rich. even tho bigger sounds better it honestly isent using the proper jet for the motor will burn more crisp and producing more power. with a stock pipe your pretty restricted and with no other mods your pretty much fully stock. stock jet is 230 try a 250 or 260 to make ya feel better.

You may have a problem with your TORS, a faulty TORS would prevent your blaster from starting/running. There are a couple good threads on here in the DIY section, I would suggest unplugging your TORS and see if that solves your problem. If not you can always hook your TORS back up if you decide you want to.

ok guys sorry it took so long but yesterday i took it apart there is a hole in the bottom end because a washer somehow got into my motor so now i need a new bottom end