2000 yamaha blaster build

I'm not sure I bought it on ebay I have a 4ft by 10ft sheet comin in i really love this stuff its easy to work with. I wasn't gonna share my secret because everyone will be doin it soon and it makes my quad unique in a way im gonna do some more parts in carbon fiber I've even considered wrapping my 07 mustang in it because thats what its for. You'll need a heat gun or a good hair dryer. Once heated this stuff shapes easy....

I'm not sure I bought it on ebay I have a 4ft by 10ft sheet comin in i really love this stuff its easy to work with. I wasn't gonna share my secret because everyone will be doin it soon and it makes my quad unique in a way im gonna do some more parts in carbon fiber I've even considered wrapping my 07 mustang in it because thats what its for. You'll need a heat gun or a good hair dryer. Once heated this stuff shapes easy....

i saw it moths ago and considered it just wasnt shure how well it would conform i wanted to do my plastics and my case covers

Starting to piece back together got the swingarm painted blue today. Now all thats left is to paint the a arms and a few other pieces. I added a chain slider that I had on my old warrior that went to crap while I was gone to basic I left it with a friend and his dad decided he was a master quad mechanic and he did more harm than good,,. Im stealing the hubs and aluminum rims off it as well.. I also added carbon fiber to the stator cover I'll post up some more pics soon guys. I'm starting to become very pleased with the outcome.. Just dreading torquing all the bolts back lol.

Well haven't had time to get much done but its been to cold to paint so one side of the a-arms are done but still have to paint the others. bought some works front shocks with rezzies for the front and I also have a ex shock ordered along with the bushings. hopefully pics soon.

Well haven't had time to get much done but its been to cold to paint so one side of the a-arms are done but still have to paint the others. bought some works front shocks with rezzies for the front and I also have a ex shock ordered along with the bushings. hopefully pics soon.

pics!!! pics make a build thread interesting!! lol
I:I

100_0420.jpg

100_0418.jpg

Cant wait too see the socks on the bike man looks like you have a nice build going. hope you enjoy the shocks and im glad we could work somthing out!!

Yea I really appreciate the deal you gave me can't beat it, but yea Its comin along the weather has been to cold to paint and I don't have an enclosed shop but my in law does so Im gonna take the rest of the parts to his house and finish the paint while I help him rebuild his motor on a golfcart he lifted up for hunting so he can sell it. He wants a new rzr because his friend bought the new can am. Anyway plans are a blue race hood, the 400 shock I already ordered and possibly a-arm and wider axle, but definately more engine mods gonna order a cheap cylinder off ebay to practice porting that way I'll be able to do most everything at home. Most of my money is in tools believe it or not. After I finish I wanna start on a 450 build I know I said this was for freestyle but I'm getting into racing again I have a small track in the back yard/field. Hopefully it won't be much longer I just have to find time between work and the girlfriend...

Well I got a mach up today, the 400ex shock came in but I'm waiting on the bushing kit from ken. Those are warrior rear fender I shaved and cut to put on the rear I like them because they don't have the heel guard cuts in the bottom to me a little while to get em on though alot of cutting had to be done and drill mounting holes..
100_0425.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0427.jpg

100_0428.jpg

Reactions: York Racing
did the seat fit over the lip on the plastic did it fit ok cuz i posted asking if warrior fenders would fit and every one said the seat mait not fit

did the seat fit over the lip on the plastic did it fit ok cuz i posted asking if warrior fenders would fit and every one said the seat mait not fit

I'm posting under the seat pics for you guys in a few minutes in the blaster plastic swaps thread in the body section go check it out. give me 30 minutes.