2000 blaster Resurrection

image.jpg
This is what was suposedly done + shift drum,woodruff key minus the cylinder but I would rather stop talking about this guy as I'm started to get myself worked up I would say karma will get him but never seems to work that way in my situations

I just gotta say that is one badass looking blaster, love the red and black on it. Sucks about that sh*tty build man thats a lot of cash down the drain, very sorry to hear that. i just got screwed out of 1400 on a tranny rebuild on my truck ended up haven to dish out another 1200 to another shop. We all get screwed from time to time. Keep your head up and keep working at it man you've already created a beautiful bike you gotta finish her. Save up and send her off to ken my motor is there right now for a full rebuild. Very nice dude and very good at what he does

I just gotta say that is one badass looking blaster, love the red and black on it. Sucks about that sh*tty build man thats a lot of cash down the drain, very sorry to hear that. i just got screwed out of 1400 on a tranny rebuild on my truck ended up haven to dish out another 1200 to another shop. We all get screwed from time to time. Keep your head up and keep working at it man you've already created a beautiful bike you gotta finish her. Save up and send her off to ken my motor is there right now for a full rebuild. Very nice dude and very good at what he does
thanks man yea that's what my plans are to send it to ken in the next couple weeks hopefully it won't kill my wallet too much or else my girl is gunna kill me