1st Day of Spring . Went riding :)

Norm43920

Feb 11, 2010
Ohio
So me and my best friend went riding today. Went to Yellow Creek Like always. We didnt think he was going to make it very far at all due to the tires on the 97 are bald stock balloon tires :eek: But All in all he did well. Met up with a couple if guys on 250's and watched them do some crazy ass hill climbs. I wanted to take picture and Video all day but the damn cell phone died on me :( We rode trails from 12Noon till 6:30pm and only seen the same trail once :D Good times I:I
meandjason.jpg

Anyhow here are 2 VERY CRAPPY videos from my cell of the 250's doin a nasty hill climb.

Video-000l.flv video by Norm_Butler - Photobucket

Video-0007.flv video by Norm_Butler - Photobucket

Im dieing to get a helmet cam ! Where can I get one cheap? Also how do those things store data? Just curious. Thanks for lookin guys B)

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet man...looked like lots of fun.......i MIGHT be goin riding tomorrow, my dad took my quad to work with him today to fix somethings that i cant do myself so im figureing werre goin riding

looks like those guys had some issues at the end lol

Man I wish my damn phone wouldn't have died on me Those guys were FREAKIN NUTS :eek: They would go the hardest way they would find lol The one guy Kept forgetting he has 2 quads behind him lmao We had a good time :D Got a lil riding crew togeather now I:I

I was very surprised to find our trails to be nice and dry today :D Last time I went down we still had snow on the ground and everything was wet. I:I

Man I wish my damn phone wouldn't have died on me Those guys were FREAKIN NUTS :eek: They would go the hardest way they would find lol The one guy Kept forgetting he has 2 quads behind him lmao We had a good time :D Got a lil riding crew togeather now I:I

sounds like a cool ass place to play in.....mabe we can get a meet by you norm.......u could be the tour guide lol

i got it running, running pretty well, then bent a shift fork or something, trans is screwed

Damn Man ! Cant win or loose .. Stick it out bro. Soon you wont have anything left to replace :D Hope ya get her goin soon. A Dirty quad is a happy quad B)

Oh Yea and So much for brand new chrome headlights lmao
FrontEndOfMud.jpg

sounds like a cool ass place to play in.....mabe we can get a meet by you norm.......u could be the tour guide lol

If you live ANY where near here its the Only place to ride. After running a few hours in yellow creek its hard to find another spot that has so much packed into the one. We have Hill Climbs, Jumps, Circle tracks, Mudd Pitts, Rock climbs, More trails than you can imagine :D

Damn Man ! Cant win or loose .. Stick it out bro. Soon you wont have anything left to replace :D Hope ya get her goin soon. A Dirty quad is a happy quad B)

Oh Yea and So much for brand new chrome headlights lmao

i'm runnin out of things to replace in a hurry! i was able to get it a little muddy before it gave up the ghost. should've taken pics!

I know all about blowing money man. Spent 1500 on a 500$ Rc car The same day I bought it lol I dont know what it is. Something in my blood makes me impulse buy upgrades :D Funny things is i dont even play with my rc truck anymore .. Wish I had that money to put into my blaster I know Id be gettin my +4 Swinger Front and Rear Hydro's and a nice port and polish I:I Better start saving my Penney's lol

Im dieing to get a helmet cam ! Where can I get one cheap? Also how do those things store data? Just curious. Thanks for lookin guys B)

ebay is your friend, i got my hd in yesterday was $245 with $40 shipping to the uk after the exchange it worked at £200 for me but the hd do need large memory cards so i had to order a 16gb memory card which was 30.

Yea Im looking at them on ebay, Thats alot of money but I guess It could have more than one use :D

Found another one to share lol The only clean part of our blasters are where our butts were I:I
23t37o4.jpg

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the wife is still letting you use the van? hahaa

Lmao Yea man We are in the process of a trade :D Im givin her my 94 Olds 88 LSS for the 02 Dodge Grand Caravan Id say its a fair trade I:I She isnt liking the Gas/Mudd stench that it not holds. i think Im gonna buy a Rubber Matt for the Floor to fit the whole back.. Just has to come back out cause I gotta haul Kids too :)

Edit- HAHA just Thought about the Fact that I had my buddie drop me off at the Spot and he Went to his house and hauled his to meet me. That Van is offically a truck :D

Man, i cant wait to ride mine now. Next saturday i'm going to a place called Majestic Trails here in PA, it has some nice trails/climbs, and even an MX track. I can't ride right now because i lost a head stud for my Toomey and i need a copper gasket, and a new front brake line. All pieces SHOULD be here on thursday or Friday, which is when we leave.

Man, i cant wait to ride mine now. Next saturday i'm going to a place called Majestic Trails here in PA, it has some nice trails/climbs, and even an MX track. I can't ride right now because i lost a head stud for my Toomey and i need a copper gasket, and a new front brake line. All pieces SHOULD be here on thursday or Friday, which is when we leave.

Hope All works out for ya :D Its Defiantly Blaster Weather I:I