1988 yamaha blaster 200

sonny73

May 2, 2010
akron
i just bought a 1998 yamaha blaster 200 for only 100.00. The piston is scored and rings are shot. I am taking the cylinder to s ashop to see if it can be bored out. Hopefully so. I am eager to ride it already.

awesome price. i got an 88 sitting in pieces. but i am going to buy a complete runner tomorrow. ill probably sell my 88

lol ya craigslist is where its at.. I got mine for 350 with a fresh rebuild and dirtdgos and new holeshots with no rides on them .. Just had to replace bearing seals.. BUT by the time its all said and done I invested 350+

i got my 93 for 700 and the motor was rebuilt bottom to top a couple after market parts but the back breaks dont work i have pics on here. you guys think it was a ok deal?

I got my 97 for 300.00 or 350.00 with a fresh rebuild with the motor out. It turned into a project from what was supposed to be a stock rebuild....

It came with a Toomey B1 pipe kit and new Fast Trekker rears....

Oh and the the deal setter the quart of Yamalube 2cycle LOL.........

Gotcha beat by just a hair: I bought mine for $50 in pieces.

blaster2.jpg

blasterengine.jpg

I started the rebuild:

blaster3.jpg

Now nearing completion:

blaster1.jpg

Cheap blasty's rule!

yes craigslist. You just have to find the right deal, or someone who does not know what they are getting rid of. some just buy another when their's stop working