125 Swap

Here in Washington they have 125 shifter classes for mods just like what your wanting to build. They run 125 two stroke or 250 four stroke and its anybodys race, the 125's rock on the top. Do you already have a motor? Are you planning on racing? Are you a big ol boy?

im about 180, i have an 01 Rm 125 motor thats just collecting dust and i was wondering what i could put it in. I'm prob gonna run some Harescrambles and gp's with it once i finish it.

it would be fun to do but i dont think it would be worth it, because the money it would take to do the frame modifications you could get the blaster ported to have over 30hp and be more reliable than the 125 motor

it would be fun to do but i dont think it would be worth it, because the money it would take to do the frame modifications you could get the blaster ported to have over 30hp and be more reliable than the 125 motor

i wouldnt go that far... i propperly jetted, bike thats warmed up right will last a long time... 125 would be decent since its light, but you would have to be on the pipe most of the time

i wouldnt go that far... i propperly jetted, bike thats warmed up right will last a long time... 125 would be decent since its light, but you would have to be on the pipe most of the time

is there any other way to ride?

yeah im prob gonna do a 144 kit.. what year blaster would be the best to work with? it doesn't look like they changed much from 1991 but i'm not sure...