06 CRF250R

Ya man I was trying to buy riding pants on eBay cause my knees were sore as hell after riding last weekend. I fell asleep and a pair of brand new fox pants I was bidding on sold for 31 dollars. PISSED

Reactions: Herpderplol
I ordered a jersey and pants set today. I did that because they were on sale for $80 the set and it was the last one in my size

I will probably end up ordering some fox comp 5 boots tomorrow

Boots are a must! As far as riding gear this is my opinion on whats the most important stuff 1) helmet and boots 2) Chest protector/neck brace 3) gloves 4) knee/elbow pads 5) Jersey/pants

i think, gloves are needed before a chest protector haha. If i wouldnt have had gloves on tuesday my hands would still be bleeding

Starts with the things that make me feel the safest or in the most control and works its way down.
I feel mostly out of control when riding. my steering is super loose (easy to move)

I want a stabilizer but they are $450+ too bad i didnt have an 08. they came with a stock stabilizer...

14305789576181018868623.jpg

both shrouds are scratched like this. It's not bad but they were almost perfect before I rode
1430578998722-1351066775.jpg

of the 3 lift stands I have tried, this is by far the best. It doesn't even take half my weight to lift it. My friends I have to jump on to lock it up
1430579062543-327324884.jpg

Crashed again today, right out of the first corner haha.

Twisted my forks, glad I had the tool box.

I skinned my elbow pretty bad, little bit more on the shoulder I already lander on. And did something to my other wrist.

Some people learn from mistakes, I say do it until you do it right :)

I guess a little update, i still have a lot of road rash on my right elbow. which is bad because dry skin+bending=pain
I also went to the doctor and had my shoulder checked out. nothing cracked but she guessed i bruised my rotater cuff or something
im supposed to be on a 10 pounds and no riding limit for 2 weeks. but my brother comes out every 2 months and he will be here saturday. im riding

yes Blaaster, i know im flaunting a lot for being not so good. I'm being put in my place :)

IN OTHER NEWS!! my dad went to the honda place and asked about what comp. should be for starting (80psi)
we tested it and got 50! also, we used an adapter and didnt crank the adapter to the hose, so now i have an adapter, stuck in the head!

Where'd you get that jack stand? its a nifty little thing.

How bad were the forks?
ebay lol. helluva good design, i prob said that earlier... but its awesome. i will probably leave this one in the garage 24/7
i plan to make a copy without the shock and thats the one i will take places. so people dont steal haha

how bad were the works as in twisted? i would have to say it was 15-25 degrees off haha. so bad!

Cool thing about bikes is Plastics are cheap $100 bucks will replace it all with new.
yeh i know, but i spent that money elsewhere. i decided i have 2 sets to wreck this year before i buy another set. and its $35 more for matching fork gaurds