01 Blaster

npan1029

Feb 15, 2010
Central Jersey
I decided to sell my blaster. I put it on craigslist for 1900 obo but i cant go any lower than 1600. I am firm on that price. I bought it a few months back for 1500 and put over 500 into it. I got rebuilt the top end, got it ported and the head milled by Ken OConnor Racing. I also bought banshee front shocks and a 400ex rear shock, but the rear shock needs to be rebuilt so right now the stock blaster one is on it. anyone from here who buys it will get the extra parts i have laying around, which isnt much but im not giving them away to some craigslist buyer lol. the top end is fresh and just broken in. i rode it today for like the 3rd time since i rebuilt it and it rips. oh, i also painted the frame when i rebuilt it so everything looks good. i dont have the title for it but i will provide the bill of sale from the previous owner along with a bill of sale from myself with a copy of my license. reason for selling it is that i want a 400ex or z400. if anyone wants to trade ill include some cash on top. so its 1600 frim. heres some pics.....
blasterdone1.jpg

blasterdone2.jpg

blasterdone3.jpg

and the list of mods is in my signature......