yz450f on blaster frame ?

panther83

Mar 5, 2008
mississippi
profile.myspace.com
how hard would it be to mount a yz450f motor on a blaster frame ? i can get a good running 450 motor easily and i have a blaster frame... i was just wondering what you guys think about it... would the shifter and kick started be totally off ? or would to motor be totally impossible to cramb in the frame ?need some opinions so please let me know what you think about this lol

u can pull anything off u want a wile back somone put a ninja moter in a blaster i beleave but main think is ur guna have to do a lota fab work to get it to hold the power and fit the moter too much work if u ask me

I'm usually the first to say, go for it dude!! But in this case just buy a yfz450. why do it when you can have the same thing in a bigger, better handling frame. Now I have seen a yz250f in a blaster frame and I can show you a link if you want.

wow we have alot of people who dont think it can happen WTH haha i think it would be BAD ASS i mean come on people i wonder if you guys did this when paulie b was doin his swap.. no faith.
DO IT

ok so a yfz is about 7500 new
and the blaster is 3000 new
add the price of the motor prolly up to $1000 at its highest
so that 4000 now i think that would be one hell of a dune racer if you ask me...