YFZ450 SHOCKS

regal81455

Dec 26, 2007
For all who care, Ive just installed a set of yfz450 shocks on my +2+1 a-arms, worked like a charm!! I:I

For all who care, Ive just installed a set of yfz450 shocks on my +2+1 a-arms, worked like a charm!! I:I

if u didnt use the conversion kit im gunna go right ahead a buy yfz's cuz i got 2+ arms and ive wanted to try it for a long time

no kits or long travels just the arms, seems i lost the preload option cuz i had to back the preload nuts all the way out ( showing one thread ) but the compression and rebound should work all the same...

yeah i think im gunna pick up a set on ebay and give it a try, what adjustments have to be mad to get it to fit or modifications?

no modifications, simply unscrew preload screws all the way out ( except one thread showing ) and put the bottom bolt in first then compress spring by hand and slip in the top bolt, wasn't hard i did it in like 20min for both sides...

no modifications, simply unscrew preload screws all the way out ( except one thread showing ) and put the bottom bolt in first then compress spring by hand and slip in the top bolt, wasn't hard i did it in like 20min for both sides...

thanks regal! i think im gunna search ebay to see if i can find a deal, ive been wanting yfz450 shocks for a long time